VP of Brand Marketing at MeUndies
MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than eleven million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
We’re looking for a VP of Brand Marketing to lead an innovative, consumer-obsessed team and build strategies that amplify our brand. In this role, you will be leading 360 integrated marketing campaigns and partnerships while working collaboratively with the Growth Marketing and Creative teams. Success will be measured by the ability to grow brand awareness, deepen customer engagement, maintain brand health and hit our growth and revenue targets.
This role will report to the CEO
What You’ll Do
- Drive strategy, budget and execution of brand marketing initiatives through any medium required, ensuring a singular brand message across all consumer touch points including web, paid media, product, packaging, retail, IRL events, etc.
- Build and execute a full year marketing plan across owned, earned and paid channels.
- Develop and implement effective content and community building strategies to drive and engage our customers on organic and paid channels.
- Analyze customer and audience insights to translate them into marketing, community development, and/or growth strategies.
- Work collaboratively with the GTM stakeholders to develop communications and content strategies, as well as execute creative ideas and plans across business units.
- Partner with the internal Creative team and external agencies to plan, manage, and oversee the execution of Brand marketing deliverables.
- Facilitate relationship between teams, drive projects forward, and effectively allocate resources.
- Implement tracking and monitor, analyze, and measure the effectiveness of Brand marketing initiatives to develop insights and make recommendations.
- Manage, motivate, teach and develop a team of Managers and Associates in your team.
- Establish a deep knowledge and understanding of target customer segments and work alongside Growth Marketing, Creative, and Digital Product teams to offer a seamless customer journey.
What You Have
- A Bachelors degree with 8-10 years of leadership experience in brand marketing. MBA preferred.
- Deep brand management and media experience with a direct-to-consumer brand in a high growth stage, and / or CPG experience.
- Strategic thinking skills with the ability to build innovative marketing campaigns, combined with tactical ability to execute simultaneously against multiple competing priorities.
- A proven ability of selecting and structuring deals with brand partners as well as experience sourcing strategic licensing deals.
- A creative eye and excited about the opportunity to surface new and innovative ways to connect with customers.
- Strong analytical skills to measure campaign performance and understand key performance indicators.
- A natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly-fluid environment.
- A strong drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks.
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget of $1,000!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.