About The Brand
Overview and Responsibilities
We are looking for a visionary brand leader to help us tell the next chapter of our Pluto TV story and inspire millions more viewers to join our fast-growing world of Free TV.
The VP Brand will oversee brand strategy, consumer brand campaigns, and year-round brand management for Pluto TV. You will lead a growing brand team and work with partners internally and externally to drive brand awareness, incremental user growth and engagement, and ensure the long-term success of our business. This role will report to the Senior Vice President, Marketing.
- This is a dynamic leadership role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Brand Strategy: Ownership of brand positioning and messaging, and an overall strategy for brand-driven growth, in partnership with Insights, Creative, and other teams.
- Brand Team Leadership: Manage and inspire a growing brand team to meet ambitious goals. Define team structure, hiring priorities, and agency needs to deliver against a core scope of work and continually innovate the brand function.
- Brand Campaigns: Oversee end-to-end development of integrated consumer brand campaigns across TV, CTV, OOH, Digital and Social media, partnering with the Pluto TV in-house Creative Studio and external agencies to deliver a variety of assets.
- Brand Management: Partner with Product and Distribution teams to ensure our brand shows up consistently across the viewer experience, including Web, Mobile and Connected TV platforms, and 40+ streaming device partners.
- Brand Marketing Operations: Own the brand marketing budget and translate strategies into detailed budget and resource plans, working closely with Finance to update forecasts and report actuals on a quarterly basis.
- KPI Tracking, Analysis & Reporting: In partnership with Consumer Insights and Business Intelligence, lead a program of brand tracking, research and campaign analysis, reporting out achievements and performance.
- 12+ years of experience in brand marketing, preferably a mix of agency and in-house roles, with at least 4 years of experience managing a team of brand marketers.
- Strategic brand thought-leader and storyteller, able to see the big picture, propose innovative solutions to complex problems, and articulate clear goals, insights, plans and achievements to a senior exec audience.
- Deep experience with integrated brand campaign planning and creative execution, including TV, OOH, digital and social media. Experience leading tech and entertainment masterbrand/platform campaigns is preferred.
- Expertise in brand tracking, qual and quant research, creative testing, campaign analysis, and leading a roadmap of insights-driven brand marketing.
- Master planner, able to translate strategic goals into year-round tactical plans.
- Detail and deadline-oriented. Able to work efficiently and react quickly to change.