At Lucky Day, we believe in how far a little luck can go. We started the company in 2014 with a simple goal: create winners every day to impact lives for the better. Our mission is to change the way people can test their luck. We do this by disrupting current sweepstakes and lottos by making it quick, entertaining, and 100% risk-free.
At Lucky Day, you will be working with the best-in-class talent to impact the daily lives of millions of players around the world. We are seeking a User Acquisition Manager to assist in the development, planning, and execution of large-scale ad campaigns.
What You'll Do
- Manage mobile performance marketing campaigns across multiple ad networks including Facebook, Google, Twitter, ad exchanges, offer wall
- Monitor, optimize and report performance on campaigns across active ad networks on an ongoing basis
- Develop test plans and experiment with new user acquisition initiatives, then analyze performance to identify the highest impact opportunities
- Research and evaluate new user acquisition channels
- Develop new insights and process improvements for internal user acquisition management, analysis, and reporting
What You'll Bring
- BS/BA Degree in a relevant field of study
- 2+ years of acquisition marketing experience, with a preference for mobile consumer apps and specific experience with Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snap, and ad networks
- International paid acquisition experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize acquisition budgets
- Demonstrated ability to drive major incremental volume & returns from creative development, creative testing & creative iteration
- A desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
Read Full Job Description