WHO WE ARE:
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that is redefining indoor exercise. We took the boring indoor routine and game-ified it, by developing an at-home training experience that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. We're on a mission to make more people, more active, more often.
Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA with offices in NYC, London, and Rio de Janeiro, the Zwift community is active in 195 countries (yup - more countries than the United Nations) and growing. We're endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve… wanna join?
WHO WE'RE SEEKING:
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Leverage our authoring program, Madcap Flare, to craft English user-facing content
- Work closely with our Content Manager to identify and fill knowledge gaps
- Train our AI-powered self-help solution
- Build and sustain productive relationships with SMEs and stakeholders to drive the development of exceptional content
- Partner with localization teams around the world and manage multiple translation pipelines
- Relay your expert knowledge of Zwift to users in a fun, easy-to-digest language
- Become a Zwift meister (yes, riding and/or running at work is part of your job)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of technical writing experience
- Advanced knowledge of Madcap Flare or a similar authoring program
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience managing multiple translation pipelines
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Flexibility, you're able to quickly switch gears to better accommodate the needs of our users.
- A team player who is able to work well independently and remotely at times
- An individual with an inquisitive nature who is able to comprehend emerging technology quickly (we leverage the latest and greatest tech to improve the user experience)
- Experience building and sustaining an online knowledge base or help site
- Experience with Kustomer, Zendesk Guide or other knowledge base platforms
- Cycling, running and/or indoor training equipment knowledge
- Experienced Zwifter
TOP REASONS WE THINK YOU'LL LOVE IT HERE:
- Great employee bike program
- Amazing office location with views of the Queen Mary, Pacific Ocean, and Catalina Island
- Full benefits package
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?