Sr User Acquisition Manager
Greater LA Area
Who we are
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. Since 2015, we’ve paid our players over $8 millions — all without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up.
What you'll do
First and foremost, our team is intrinsically motivated and driven. We encourage each other to be curious, experiment and ask for help. Everyone has a voice - it’s who we are as a team, and it’s how we build great products.
At Lucky Day, we work closely with a nimble team to push the envelope toward outstanding user experiences. As the senior user acquisitions manager, you will lead the Lucky Day team with the day-to-day user acquisitions responsibilities of a cross-functional mobile app team. You will also manage a small team of UA stars.
- Manage mobile performance marketing campaigns across several ad networks including Facebook, Google, Twitter, ad exchanges, offer wall
- Monitor, optimize and report performance on campaigns across active ad networks on an continual basis
- Develop test plans and experiment with new user acquisition initiatives, then evaluate performance to identify the highest impact opportunities
- Research and analyze new user acquisition channels
- Identify new insights and process improvements for internal user acquisition management, analysis, and reporting
- And other duties as assigned
- BS/BA Degree in a relevant field of study
- 4+ years of acquisition marketing experience, with a preference for mobile consumer apps and specific experience with Facebook, Instagram, Google, Snap, and ad networks
- International paid acquisition experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize acquisition budgets
- Demonstrated ability to drive major incremental volume & returns from creative development, creative testing & creative iteration
- A desire to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Regular team outings
- Competitive compensation
- Work in a startup culture with people that are as driven as you
There’s a lot of flexibility and growth opportunity at Lucky Day. You’ll work one-on-one with your coach/mentor to set and reach goals, find new opportunities, and grow professionally and personally. At a minimum, you’ll have a meaningful impact on popular and highly visible products, influence new products, become familiar with new technology, and be able to demonstrate the results of your work.
Read Full Job Description