Sr. SEO Manager at EZ Texting
Who We Are:
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, NY, TX, OR, WA, GA, PA, & TN, but please continue to follow us for future opportunities as we expand our operating boundaries.
The Sr. SEO Strategist is responsible for developing and executing the search marketing strategy to acquire new customers and engage and retain existing customers. The position requires strong online marketing skills and web optimization expertise in order to design innovative and successful digital marketing campaigns to drive growth through direct online selling channel and BDM sales channels.
The Sr. SEO Strategist will create the strategy and execute planned digital marketing programs and promotions for SEO programs. The Sr. SEO Strategist will analyze the success of our online marketing campaigns, keyword strategies, web optimization and promotions to provide strategic direction and guide investments to both drive new and qualified traffic and retain and reactivate customers
- Create budgets for each target audience, develop marketing plans and goals, execute programs, measure and provide regular reporting and insights on campaign performance
- Manage Paid Search Agency on planning and execution of paid search, SEO, keywords, web optimization efforts, and ensuring programs are optimized, ROAS, ROI, and new to file targets are met
- Work cross-functionally with internal Marketing and Web teams to manage end to end campaign execution, content keyword best practices, on-page optimizations, back-end development work all while ensuring strategies are aligned, assets are created, and deadlines are met.
- Lead web developers and web designers with implementing technical SEO best practices such as page speed performance, UX, HTML/CSS tagging, etc
- Create strategic roadmap and manage the relationship with external paid search agency to drive online traffic including both new and existing customers through Paid Search, Product Listing Ads, Dynamic Search Ads and other digital marketing programs. Analyze program success and optimize performance.
- Partner with the internal BI Group and Paid Search Agency to develop performance analytics and synthesize information to clearly communicate key learnings, actionable strategy, and recommend to leadership how increased SEO investments can impact revenue growth while maximizing ROI
- 5+ years SEO management expertise within SaaS or Cloud categories delivering SEO strategies, analytics, or related experience.
- Experience in building strategies targeting SMB customers for direct ecommerce sales opportunities and/or building lead generation pipeline for BDM and sales teams.
- Up-to-date industry expertise in best practices, algorithm updates, and Google mobile-first indexing
- Practice of advanced SEO and applied techniques (data analysis, technical troubleshooting, etc.).
- Proven track record of increasing traffic, improving brand, and site visibility within major search engines for high-intent keywords.
- Functional knowledge of SEO research tools such as Google Analytics, Keyword Ranking Tools, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, DeepCrawl, Botify, Google Search Console, Google Lighthouse, Google Ads Keyword Planner, etc.
- Google analytics and Ads certification a must
- Agency management experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Strong initiative/self-motivated individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Benefits available to EZ Texting team members include, but are not limited to:
- 100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (70% for families)
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Annual personalized learning reimbursement
- Quarterly wellness reimbursement
Remote-work optimization benefits including:
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
- Annual home office enhancement stipend
- Direct-billing ordering for supplies
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.