Sr. Marketing Operations Manager at Tapcart
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:54 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, October 21, 2021
Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
As the Senior Marketing Operations Manager you will be an integral part of a quickly scaling, highly successful revenue growth engine. Reporting to the VP of Growth, you will own, optimize and manage the MarTech stack and related processes throughout the company.
You’re a “T-Shaped” marketer who found your calling in the technical depths of our discipline, yet the prospect experience & buyer journey are at the forefront of every decision you make. You’re a master problem solver and love finding creative ways to make technology serve strategic objectives. You’re also a great cross-functional partner and strong communicator. You simplify the complex and guide technical and non-technical stakeholders toward equally successful outcomes.
In this role you will partner across the organization to facilitate any MarTech requirements needed to support several internal constituencies: Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and our Partner Program. You will be supported initially by a Marketing Operations Associate to increase your leverage and speed.
What you will be doing:
- Own, manage and optimize the MarTech stack including: tool evaluation, implementation, configuration, integration, sync relationships, general troubleshooting, and any other associated technical aspects
- Own, manage and optimize marketing systems and data management operations used to execute and report on marketing programs throughout the lead lifecycle end-to-end including: automation, segmentation, targeting, delivery, data capture, enrichment, chat, routing, attribution, data hygiene, governance, etc.
- Serve as primary admin for company's HubSpot instance, making design and process changes as required while the organization continues to scale
- Build scalable processes that ensure best practices across our technology stack, focusing on flexibility, usability, systemization, standardization, and documentation
- Partner with Sales Ops to ensure operational excellence across lead delivery, attribution, assignment, and disposition process compliance
- Serve as the secondary admin for company's Salesforce instance, with the ability to be primarily self-sufficient on the platform
Who you are:
- 5+ years marketing experience with 2+ years of admin experience in HubSpot within B2B SaaS
- Strong experience with Salesforce (Some Salesforce certifications preferred)
- Demonstrated experience building an integrated marketing technology stack
- Demonstrated experience owning and running the governance of a large marketing automation program
- Ability to architect systems and processes for program managers across the organization (Demand gen, Partner, Sales & CS) to leverage segmentation, and personalization at scale
- Advanced proficiency with related integrations to the marketing operations tech stack (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach, Drift, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Clearbit, WordPress, Webflows, and API connections in general)
- Strong analytical skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, other reporting and data analysis tools) and proven ability to look across multiple systems and multiple data sources to define and optimize success metrics
- Working knowledge of GDPR, TCPA and CCPA regulations and guidelines
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· Excellent growth opportunity, 401k, and stock options for all full-time employees
· Medical (75% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible 1st of month
· Dental and vision (100% covered by Tapcart; 50% for dependents) - eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO and 10 paid company holidays
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· Catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and company wide offsite events
· A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
· We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, and passion.
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Why join us?
We are on a rocket ship and just raised our Series B for 50M in June 2021: https://tcrn.ch/3dn2RiV
We raised our Series A for 10M in May 2020: builtinla.com/2020/05/19/tapcart-raises-10m-series-a-hiring
Check out what our customers are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-mobile-apps/reviews?page=4
Our current openings: https://tapcart.com/careers
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.