We’re looking for a Marketing Insights Analyst to join Procore’s Revenue Insights and Analytics team. In this role, you’ll develop strategic and operational reporting, analyzing data from our marketing and sales efforts to increase visibility, identify efficiencies, perform strategic planning, and more. You’ll partner closely with Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Revenue Operations to provide data-driven insights and develop data solutions.
This position will report to our Director of Revenue Insights and has the opportunity to work remotely from any U.S. location or be based in one of our U.S. offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Build, maintain, and monitor a comprehensive set of metrics and KPIs to measure the health and success of the marketing business
- Develop an in-depth understanding of marketing and sales process and functions and the technologies it touches
- Manage projects to deliver data solutions to the marketing and sales business
- Create and maintain dashboards for the Marketing business using Tableau
- Establish relationships and processes with teams in the Revenue organization (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Operations) as well as Revenue partners (Finance, HR, Product, etc.)
- Work closely with Engineering and Business Intelligence teams to influence and guide their development roadmaps
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses and participate on projects as needed
- Effectively visualize data for business presentations
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ year of experience working as a business analyst in operations supporting Marketing and Sales teams, experience in SaaS preferred
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build credible relationships with business partners
- Able to work independently and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to efficiently retrieve, manipulate, analyze and interpret data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to synthesize and present data to business audiences
- Conceptual knowledge of data structures, hierarchies, and business rule complexities
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and research skills
- Project management skills preferred
- Advanced knowledge of SQL (Snowflake preferred), Tableau, Excel, and data warehousing required
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.