At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a marketer to coordinate our marketing / messaging efforts to various audiences. Reporting to the CMO, we are looking for someone who will work across multiple teams - data/analytics, marketing channel managers, CRM - to coordinate targeting and messaging to the appropriate audiences. You will be responsible for leveraging the efforts our data/analytics teams are doing relative to attribution, and working with a variety of teams to develop and execute strategies in support of customer acquisition, retention and customer winback. The ideal candidate understands the value of data and personalization, has enough working knowledge of various marketing channels (paid and CRM) and can be strategic in in developing and coordinating marketing strategies across them.
- Develop strategies to help us deliver cross-channel marketing/messaging that is appropriate and relevant to different audiences
- Work with the data/analytics teams to drive and understand what types of data we can use to inform our marketing strategies
- Create strategies in support of our customer acquisition, retention and winback efforts that leverages our data capabilities
- Coordinate with the relevant channel owners to execute on these strategies
- Follow-up with the analytics team to evaluate the effectiveness of our efforts, and work with various team members to iterate and further optimize these tests
- Work with our Privacy team to ensure we are always upholding our commitments, requirements and standards for consumer privacy
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7-10 years of performance marketing experienceWorking knowledge of most major paid platforms and CRM
- Understanding of how lists and segments can be used to personalize consumer-facing messaging
- Proven ability to lead new initiatives in an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate to cross functional teams
- Ability to conceptualize and understand business problems and solve them with data analysis
- Enthusiastic, curious, and a critical thinker; loves a good challenge with an eagerness to learn alongside others
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description