At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced, highly adaptable, organized and process-driven Sr. Director of Marketing Operations to support our marketing department. In this role you will ensure the department has a clear structure, set processes and a firm foundation to enable the most effective and efficient ways of working, communicating and delivering the highest quality brand, products and services in the marketplace, while supporting performance goals. The role requires a strong strategic lens, experience working in and around media channels, and ability to support the team in shaping processes and optimum workflow, both inside the department and cross-functionally. Our goal is to be better, faster and stronger by improving upon what’s in place, challenging ourselves to do things better than before, and developing new ways to leverage, grow and scale.
The ideal candidate is a strategic leader with a firm grasp of marketing and media topics, and analytical problem solver, and not solely a project manager/organizer.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of marketing ops professionals at GoodRx, streamlining the ops function, and improving overall department productivity.
- Support the marketing team's planning, budget management, project management, platform/tools management, and interdepartmental communications processes.
- Build and scale a central resource solution for marketing staff (templates, tools, data, guides, et al.) and communicate updates/changes quickly and effectively.
- Facilitate regular reporting and presentation content prep; establishing a cadence of weekly/monthly/quarterly steps to ensure timely delivery of assets for key meetings and communications deliverables.
- Develop a sustainable system to organize marketing’s files/resources for easy access, including creating frameworks, naming rules, processes and training.
- Manage new hire onboarding.
- Act as point of contact for departments outside of marketing, supplying information via consistent and repeatable formats.
- Ensure our work is compliant with company brand and legal requirements.
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of experience in marketing operations, consulting, and/or business analytics with at least 3+ years close to media/publisher sales operations
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Media industry know-how and hands-on ops experience in a fast-paced organization managing large 7/8-figure budgets, a must.
- Ability to quickly filter/provide feedback on department/project updates multi-sourced from the wider team.
- Experience synthesizing information and critical details for leadership, and driving implementation of decisions and department ops direction.
- Proven success leading and partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Experience building/supporting monthly, quarterly and annual marketing plans and processes that reinforce business goals. Including ongoing management
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects and management styles in a fast-paced environment.
- Superior communication skills and confidence in managing varying levels of stakeholders is essential.
- You are proactive and a strong team player with a positive attitude who adapts well to changing needs and priorities, ambiguity, experimentation and iteration, and are able to pivot easily to achieve goals and deadlines.
- Knowledge/experience in platforms and tools that the marketing team and company uses to support campaign efforts, measure performance, and provide data and insights such as Asana, Salesforce, Dropbox, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Optimizely, Segment, Amplitude, Liveramp, Adstra, Looker, Impact Radius, Contentful, Braze, Branch, etc.
- Budget management experience, with ability to negotiate as needed.
- You are an analytical, resourceful problem solver.
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.