At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a Senior Director of Marketing to focus on our growing Gold and Telehealth businesses. Reporting to the VP of Marketing for Gold and Telehealth, this person will grow and lead the marketing team while driving customer acquisition and retention through various marketing channels including CRM. The best candidate will combine strong analytical skills, hands-on leadership and a proven track-record growing and leading direct response digital marketing teams to maximize customer acquisition and retention.
GoodRx Gold is our subscription offering that delivers remarkable prescription savings to our members. Prescription savings are just the start of our vision. The Gold program will continue to increase the value proposition for our members by bundling new offerings in affordable and consumer-friendly packages.
- Manage large budgets, partner with media buyers to analyze and develop campaigns, supervise all media buying ensuring maximum efficiency and scale
- Continually refine marketing processes, procedures, metrics and tools using data and competitive insight
- Grow Gold and Telehealth marketing at GoodRx into new channels while meeting established business efficiency metrics
- Recruit, retain and mentor digital marketing team members to build empowered thought leaders capable of scaling the business in their areas of responsibility
- Identify, test and scale new tactics with a heavy emphasis on opportunity sizing
- Work cross-functionally to champion needs of the marketing team from other departments, such as Product and Engineering
- Work closely with creative team to ensure marketing creative is continually tested and optimized. Foster creative optimization as a key business process with team members
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of professional experience in marketing with a strong record of accomplishment in digital direct response and consumer acquisition, as well as CRM
- Track record of developing and optimizing large-scale digital B2C campaigns
- Ensure that paid acquisition efforts are complemented with strong CRM execution and strategy
- A strong leader who implements process in a way that empowers employees and enables the company to scale
- Action-oriented with a “roll up your sleeves approach”
- Great brand sensibility – manage and ensure creative strategy and consistency across all channels
- Experience effectively managing large budgets against performance metrics
- Tech-savvy, results-driven & highly analytical
- Experience motivating, mentoring and retaining talent
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description