We’re looking for a SEO Specialist to join our growing team at Luxury Presence.
As SEO Specialist, you’ll be a key contributor to our Client Marketing team, helping grow the brands of the world’s most elite real estate agents by driving and implementing their SEO strategies. You’ll power agents to climb the rankings in competitive markets. We’re looking for someone who has the chops to lay down strategy and the hands-on drive to put that strategy to work. The position will require a contributor who is adept in project management as the role will manage multiple vendors, content creators, and clients.
Is this you?
You’re good at:
- Thinking creatively and executing autonomously
- Link building
- Competitive analysis and keyword research
- SEO content strategies
- Using Google Search Console, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, and –
Google Analytics for SEO purposes
- Ability to optimize Metadata, Onsite Content, and Keyword Targeting
- 1-3 years experience in a SEO focused role
- An interest in the real estate industry (a passion is a plus)
- Managed multiple client campaigns
- Managing vendors and freelancers
- Organization, you are meticulous in your methodology
- Prioritization. You identify and focus on key priorities, and focus on
getting those tasks done first
- Start-up hustle & teamwork
- Being coachable
- You want to improve; open to feedback; act on that feedback
Who we are: Luxury Presence is a real estate SaaS company providing real estate agents and companies with cutting-edge software to grow their business. The company launched in 2016 and its client list includes leading realtors and companies who purchase template-based websites, a home search tool, listing referral network, content marketing tools, SEO, lead generation, and online advertising. Luxury Presence currently has 1300+ clients, including 17 of the WSJ Top 100 agents. An official partner to four of the largest national brokerages, Luxury Presence was founded by Malte Kramer, a Stanford GSB graduate, and is backed by Silicon Valley’s Switch Ventures, Toba Capital, and Bessemer Ventures.
Read Full Job Description