Senior SEM Analyst at Slickdeals
The Senior SEM Analyst role is an ideal position for someone who is experienced in the fast-paced online space, has a strong background in analytics and applied knowledge of search engine marketing. They will be involved with all aspects of online marketing including: strategy and execution of online marketing campaigns, partnership management, creative/landing page development and testing, as well as project administration.
- Develop and implement SEM marketing campaigns through Google and BingAds while meeting performance targets and goals
- Must have hands-on experience with the Google Adwords interface and in-house management of keyword bidding tactics
- Drive strategy and identify new opportunities for growth of the marketing channel
- Ability to define and build new business processes that improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Analyze campaign data, identify actionable opportunities, and measure and report on performance
- Manage relationships with merchant partners and articulate campaign performance
- Solid understanding and practice of direct response techniques
- Experience working with large data sets and complex analysis
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required
- An excellent multi-tasker, communicator, and extremely detail oriented
- Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by growth and change
- Self-starter, ambitious, creative, team player
1 - 2 years’ experience and proven track record in Search Engine Marketing
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Slickdeals is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the "Ban the Box" legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.