Senior Media Planner/Buyer
System1 is on the hunt for a versatile, self-driven, and experienced Media Buyer. This internal buyer will have a focus on Facebook, Native, and SEM, and an understanding of buying across other platforms is desired. The Senior Media Buyer position is responsible for seeking out, purchasing, negotiating, and optimizing media space for a variety of content and campaign types.
- Lead campaign strategy across multiple social platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Native, and SEM
- Proactively plan, manage, and execute all campaigns for our internal team
- Negotiate, purchase, and consistently optimize profitable media buys by obtaining the most competitive prices in the marketplace
- Work with creators and analysts to gather and analyze data, craft insights, and make recommendations on a daily basis
- Consistently run small tests in new markets, geos, time periods, and more, and closely monitor performance
- Manage CPM, CPA, and CPC campaigns, and review backend performance to ensure specific profitability goals are being met
- Build long-term relationships with our media partners
- Display, CPA, CPM, CPC, Online Media Buyer, Social
- 1-3 years digital paid media experience, with a minimum 1 year demonstrated success in performance-based online media buying
- Minimum 6 months experience in media buying on Facebook
- Experience building out media plans
- Experience managing an advertising budget of at least $100k/mo.
- Demonstrated success in managing high-volume media buys
- Exceptionally detailed knowledge of metrics, specifically A/B, multi-variant testing, and ROI analysis
- Desire to work in a very fast-paced environment and handle multiple initiatives at one time
- Ability to look beyond the quantitative whenever possible
- Strong analytical abilities and the ability to communicate findings
- Self-starter mentality with drive to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree
- (preferred) Comfortability with crafting ad copy yourself, if needed
- (preferred) Excitement to learn new platforms and throw new ideas against the wall
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.
Read Full Job Description