Senior Marketing Analyst at Pluto TV (Greater LA Area, CA)
Pluto TV, a Paramount company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
We are looking for a data-driven analyst to support Pluto TV’s user acquisition and retention initiatives as we continue our exponential growth trajectory. The Analyst, Growth Marketing will analyze, optimize, and support user acquisition efforts across connected TV, web and mobile devices. The position will also support CRM and retention campaigns. You will dive deep into our user data and make recommendations that drive high-level decision-making and strategy. We’re looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves and put on their analytical and creative hats to help us ask and address big questions across marketing, data, and product.
This role will report to the Director, Acquisition Marketing, with a dotted line to the Director, Retention Marketing.
- Campaign Analysis & Optimization: Analyze paid marketing campaigns across various platforms and channels, and help optimize for metrics including CAC, LTV, and retention. Support analysis of CRM initiatives across the company.
- User Insights & Recommendations: Develop new insights about our users and communicate pertinent findings to help drive decision-making and strategies for user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Analysis & Reporting: Build and maintain dashboards and reporting to track performance of campaigns.
- A/B Testing: strategize, implement and analyze A/B tests across teams and campaigns.
- Holistic Growth: Collaborate with teams across the group and organization, to identify new opportunities for user growth and retention.
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing, consulting, or analytics in-house at a technology company.
- Degree in math, statistics, engineering, computer science, economics or other quantitative field.
- Advanced Excel / Google Sheets skills, including experience translating large amounts of raw data into practical intelligence.
- Experience in the streaming TV/OTT space preferred.
- Experience using data visualization platforms, e.g., Tableau, Google Analytics.
- Experience and/or strong curiosity about CRM platforms, e.g., Braze, Mailchimp, Leanplum.
- Ability to synthesize information, derive insights, and communicate them in engaging, easy-to-understand ways.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, especially Creative, Business Intelligence, and Product.
- Excellent excel and SQL skills, including extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.