At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
The goal of the Community Healthcare Program is to establish GoodRx as the most trusted partner to the Healthcare Safety Net addressing issues impacting medication access, embedding GoodRx as a trusted participant of the network of local community health providers, building relationships with these providers and their beneficiaries.
This Program is responsible for developing and executing GoodRx’s strategic plans in community and media engagement in collaboration with organizations (for profit and non-profit) and other community organizations in support of our mission to help all Americans get the healthcare they need. Embedding GoodRx as part of the community, and being there to help and serve the racial and ethnic minority community and underserved.
The Program leadership will define the strategic direction and coordinate the company’s efforts to reach underserved communities (we include the uninsured, under-insured, low to moderate income individuals, the medically underserved, women and disproportionately impacted racial/ethnic groups).
- Provide analytics and related operational support activities to develop the operations, tools and analytics to support Community Development Program in the Marketing department
- Support the development of database tools and analytics for attribution and and tracking of program progress.
- Provide analytic support to the VP and team leading the development of the company’s Community Development initiatives.
- Brainstorm, prioritize and develop analyses to support test campaigns and overall program development.
- Work cross functionally within and outside of the Marketing department to support the goals of the Community Development Program and with other data teams throughout the company.
- Leverage internal and external data and research.
- Conduct relevant industry research to inform program development.
- Provide analytics support to monitor program progress.
- Coordinate with the team and work cross functionally throughout GoodRx to leverage and integrate Marketing efforts with other functional areas of the company and stakeholders to evolve the program and solve problems.
- Support the development of internal and external marketing/explanatory materials.
- Develop and document program processes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years in strategy, analytics or finance role supporting multiple stakeholders
- Strong SQL proficiency with joins, case statements, subqueries/temp tables, cast/convert, etc.
- Strong Excel proficiency with vlookups/pivot tables/sumifs across large data sets
- Power Point proficiency with linked data tables and a good eye for concise data visualization
- Data visualization skills (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to interpret data to find insights and drive recommendations
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Ideal candidate will be open minded, with a strong desire to grow & learn, be flexible and adaptable to evolving program direction.
- Solid strategic thinking and an ability to synthesize large amounts of information/data.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities and sharp attention to detail are a must.
- The ideal candidate will have an academic background in Public Health or a Health related field or equivalent related work experience.
- Complex problem solving, judgement and decision making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize work and daily tasks.
- Outstanding work ethic, drive, motivation and commitment to quality results
- Ability to travel
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description