Senior Manager, Marketing OTT/CTV at Pluto TV (Greater LA Area, CA)
Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
We are looking for a data-driven marketer to support Pluto TV’s user acquisition and retention initiatives as we continue our exponential growth trajectory. The Sr. Manager will lead product marketing initiatives across our connected TV, web and mobile platforms. We’re looking for someone who is innovative and proactive, and has a passion for this space.
This role will report to the VP, Growth Marketing.
This is a meaningful role within our organization, with a wide breadth of responsibilities, including:
- Strategy and Planning: Collaborating on and defining the product marketing roadmap
- Execution: Responsible for Go-To-Market plans for new features and launches. Manage product marketing initiatives across our platforms.
- Optimizing and Testing: Drive meaningful user journeys. Optimize consumer landing page experiences and drive optimization initiatives.
- Cross-Company Teamwork: Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as Creative and Product teams to implement upon updates.
- Tracking, Analysis and Reporting: Track, analyze and optimize campaigns and ensure key insights and takeaways are identified.
- MarTech: Support implementation of our growing MarTech stack.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, with at least 2 years in Product Marketing.
- Experience running A/B tests and managing campaigns.
- Outstanding interpersonal, analytical, and verbal and written presentation skills.
- Ability to synthesize information, derive insights, and communicate them in engaging and actionable ways.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, especially Creative, Business Intelligence, and Product.
- Experience in the streaming TV/OTT space is a plus.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.paramount.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to [email protected] Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.