Senior Growth Architect
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Growth Architects at BCGDV
Growth Architects are responsible for incubating growth thinking into our ventures at every stage, from ideation to customer adoption. They continuously seek to evolve the industry standard for growth marketing best practices, rapidly inventing transformative new strategies to validate, launch, and scale ventures. Their work spans across product, marketing, and technology, and they drive successful growth by leveraging the symbiotic relationship that exists between them. Through a hypothesis-driven, rapid test and learn approach, they strategize, implement, and execute go-to-market activities that ensure best in class customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
In your role as a Senior Growth Architect you will:
- Be responsible for input on growth strategy, execution, and optimization for one of our digital businesses
- Provide input into multi-channel growth strategy based on product needs: SEO/ASO, SEM, DSPs, social paid and community/influencer development, word of mouth, email marketing, push notifications, traditional, mobile native and web, programmatic display, etc.
- Define, execute, analyze, and optimize A/B and multi-variant tests
- Work with Growth team to implement market viability tests
- Prepare growth strategy documents, frameworks, and guidelines for internal and external use
- Convert insights into action- see customer acquisition process through from ideation to execution
- Define and validate core KPIs, such as cost per metrics, retention, ROI and LTV to drive the business
- Contribute to vetting and building out our marketing tech stack partnerships
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity
Successful Senior Growth Architects at BCGDV possess:
- 7+ years of professional experience in industry, consulting, or agency
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Hands on experience with paid media tools like Facebook Power Editor and Google AdWords
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mix Panel, and AppsFlyer
- A proven track record of personal success and ambitious undertakings
- A passion for building, bringing to market, and scaling digital products and services
- Entrepreneurial spirit to help us shape our growth initiatives and company
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- Previous marketing or user acquisition and growth experience proliferating consumer facing digital products and services
- Expert communication, presentation, and material preparation skills required
- A passion for growth marketing and driving customer adoption
- Previous experience at a professional consulting company highly desired
- The ability to travel Monday - Thursday for projects as needed
To learn more, visit us at bcgdv.com
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.