At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Senior Customer Acquisition Manager, Leads Generation to own lead gen acquisition, optimization, and monetization for GoodRx. If you have a passion for customer acquisition and P&L optimization, then keep on reading!
GoodRx is one of the best known healthcare brands in America and we are constantly looking for opportunities to grow our top of funnel customer base. As we seek to help consumers along their healthcare journey, as well as with their day to day needs, bringing new customers to GoodRx through lead generation partners and presenting them with relevant health offerings is a key part of our strategy.
This role is uniquely positioned to drive meaningful customer growth and company revenue.
- Own and operate direct lead gen acquisition channels for GoodRx
- Build out and optimize lead gen sources to reach new audiences and drive down costs
- Build out team focused on lead generation comprised of direct reports and cross-functional teams
- Partner with sales and business development to bolster and diversify monetization opportunities
- Drive optimizations through funnel testing, ad copy testing, and segmentation testing
- Partner with product and BI to produce new reporting to help monitor and optimize the business
- Deliver insights and actionable findings for the cross functional team to further grow and optimize
- Partner with finance to manage budgets and forecast results
Skills & Qualifications
- 8+ years of digital experience in customer acquisition, lead generation program management, and affiliate marketing
- Experience building and managing teams of up to 3-6 people supporting lead generation
- Hands on experience across all pieces of the acquisition and monetization consumer cycle
- Balances customer acquisition objectives with brand integrity and brand guidelines and objectives
- Command of business economics and the relationship between spend, monetization, and ROI (CAC:LTV, ROAS, pay back window, etc.)
- Strong understanding of buy side optimization principles, including lead source quality
- Experience optimizing customer onboarding flows and landing pages to improve conversion
- Experience with customer monetization and revenue optimization
- Knowledge of consumer segmentation principles and creating targeted messages to drive action
- Cross functional experience across marketing, product, and monetization teams
- The ability to be an ambassador of GoodRx with partners and agencies
- An independent, self-starter that thrives as a P&L owner
- A passion for analytics, dashboards, and optimization
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.