Senior CRM Marketing Manager
- Build out customer marketing efforts within email, push, SMS, and other digital channels
- Work with Product Marketing to develop a customer lifecycle strategy by utilizing data and insights through ongoing multi-variate and segmentation tests while recommending opportunities to discover the best marketing practices within each customer segment
- Work closely with engineering to ensure relevant data hygiene and structure is maintained between internal and third-party CRM platforms
- Work closely with BI and product marketing teams to identify the key drivers of engagement and churn and identify actionable insights from customer data to continually improve marketing efforts and CLV
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize on existing customer communications as well as scope out new and emerging channels
- 3+ years of growth and digital experience across CRM, email marketing, customer segmentation, and/or growth marketing
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytics skills with a strong desire and understanding of multi-variate testing
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of an organization
- Prior experience working closely with engineering teams and act as a liaison between the CRM platform and IT teams
- Ability to manage and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple teams (product, BI, data, design, etc.) and an ability to coordinate timely feedback and approvals
- Strong knowledge of how to use top-tier email service providers such as SendGrid, Braze, ExactTarget, Silverpop, etc.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and email QA tools such as Litmus, Email on Acid, Return Path
GoodRx is America’s leading prescription price transparency platform. More than 8 million people use the GoodRx website and our mobile apps each month. GoodRx helps consumers save up to 80% on their medications by delivering prices and available discounts at nearly every pharmacy in the U.S. Thousands of physicians and employees use GoodRx, and its services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, the American Heart Association, The New York Times, ABC News, AARP, Forbes and many others.