MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than fifteen million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
With a growing company, comes a growing team full of innovative people. We’re looking for a Senior Associate, Email Marketing to lead the development, management, execution, reporting and optimization of effective email campaigns, automations and transactional notifications. Come join us.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage email campaigns from concept to “send.” This includes but is not limited to managing the email calendar, email briefing and project management, design and copy reviews, structuring AB tests, implementing the emails in our ESP, and reporting on email results.
- Partner with the Senior Manager, Retention to develop and execute triggered lifecycle marketing automations.
- Design testing approach to optimize email sends across variables such as messaging, creative, personalization, etc.
- Report on email KPIs. Present findings and results to management and other stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance around email processes. You will keep up with email compliance regulations and ensure compliance around permission-based marketing, privacy, spam regulation (CAN/SPAM), and deliverability.
- Stay ahead of the curve. You will track email best practices and monitor industry trends.
- Keep detailed documentation on email channel methodology, best practices, test results, data properties, triggered automations, etc.
- Monitor email channel health, including keeping tabs on email automations and list growth in order to identify any issues.
- Manage email lead capture and list health.
- Partner with the Senior Manager, Retention to support other retention channels.
- Experience working directly in an ESP/CRM (Cordial, Braze, Iterable, etc.)
- A solid background in creating email campaign calendars and campaign briefs, with a thorough understanding of direct-to-consumer eCommerce marketing practices.
- Experience with email execution: updating HTML email templates and dynamic properties, QAing, hitting send and reporting.
- Fervent attention to detail. You are confident deploying emails free of grammar, spelling, typos, and other deployment errors.
- An understanding of email data properties, building audience segmentation, and exclusion filters. You know how to implement email personalization and dynamic content.
- A love of continuously testing and optimizing. You will perform iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance including developing the test, defining the KPIs, and measuring the results.
- The ability to turn data into insights. You will monitor, track, and report email marketing KPIs such as open rates, CTOR, and Revenue per email. Your reports and dashboards will allow you to quickly identify trends and spot opportunities.
- The ability to work both independently while working and communicating cross-functionally. Must be able to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- You are as comfortable developing a high-level strategy as you are loading an email.
- A growth mindset: you love feedback, and have a never-ending curiosity that drives you to learn and innovate.
- The ability to work with tight deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks as necessary
- Strong project management skills and are highly organized
- A love of the email marketing channel!
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-4 years of experience strategizing and executing email campaigns in ESP/CRM systems such as Cordial, Braze, Iterable, etc.
- Experience with direct to consumer eCommerce, subscription experience a plus
- Proven track record of developing email campaigns that drive engagement.
- Comfortable with HTML for email development
- Experience slicing images and GIFs from Photoshop files
- Experience with Google Analytics and setting up UTM tracking.
- Experience with Project Management systems
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.