Retention Marketing Specialist at Golden Hippo
WHO WE ARE
Golden Hippo is an employee-owned, vertically-integrated, highly profitable direct-to-consumer marketer of health, beauty, and pet care brands that collectively generate $1 billion of revenue annually. Our employees are passionate about our mission to create best-in-class products across broadly appealing categories — to help people live their healthiest, happiest lives.
Our A-players are results-driven creative thinkers who like to move fast, get the job done, and have fun doing it. If you love to roll up your sleeves, take on exciting new challenges every day, and drive massive growth, we want to hear from you!
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
Here at Golden Hippo, we work to develop best-in-class products, revolutionary marketing campaigns, and glowing customer experiences. We pride ourselves on our award-winning culture and incredibly diverse workforce. We intentionally strive to cultivate, create, and celebrate a rich, vibrant and inclusive culture of belonging where our employees feel respected and empowered. We also offer:
- Award-winning culture… Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 202, Best Teams - Marketing 2021, Best Company - Leadership 2020, and more! Click here to view more.
- Competitive salary & bonus opportunities
- Flexible, remote work arrangements available for most positions
- Highly valuable employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, parental leave, and more)
- Generous matching 401K plan
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
- Highly interactive, challenging work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities such as manager and employee development classes, Tuition Assistance Program, book club, film club, webinars, mentorship program, Hippo Talks, and much more
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere
- In-office gym & fitness classes, fully-stocked kitchen, plus regular yoga, meditation breaks, happy hours, and events
See what it’s like working at Golden Hippo!
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Retention Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for to help develop and execute the customer retention strategy across all lifecycle marketing touch points for brand by testing and reiterating all touch points of the customer journey, driving increased brand loyalty and higher customer lifetime value.
WHAT YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
- Help drive the building and optimization of a customer account and loyalty program. Develop and improve the testing to improve every customer touchpoint to drive lifetime value.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to grow the brand subscription membership program, drive LTV, and reduce churns/skips.
- Partner with data and analytics team to identify leading drivers for retention to build and implement appropriate programs.
- Forecast, measure, and report on results of retention efforts against identified metrics and opportunities for scale
- Establish and build relationships with stakeholders including marketing, engineering, merchandising, creative, copy etc.
- Analyze email autoresponder and push meaningful strategy recommendations based on key performance metrics, A/B test results, and various data sources.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years demonstrated online marketing experience, with a customer retention focus.
- 2+ years A/B testing experience
- 2+ years direct response and branded campaign experience and have driven meaningful results.
- Experience with analytical tools and platforms
- Expertise in quantitative and qualitative customer research
- Analytical, quantitative and qualitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing, with experience in rigorous performance data environments and desire to test and learn.
- Successfully tested into and launched retention efforts at scale.
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Golden Hippo strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Golden Hippo recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Golden Hippo may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.