“In this role, you’ll work closely with regional Sales teams, and global Marketing, to devise and deliver strategies and plans which generate and accelerate pipeline. This is an exciting opportunity to provide commercial impact, through marketing techniques including Account Based Marketing, Demand Generation and Events.”
Hannah Maltby, Head of Field Marketing
Redgate is looking for a Regional Field Marketing Manager to lead our West Coast Field Marketing team and develop marketing strategies and programs to address the commercial requirements of the region.
Reporting to the Head of Field Marketing, you’ll be responsible for creating a regional marketing plan designed to maximize revenue in the West US, through pipeline generation & acceleration activities with net new logos, existing customers and strategic accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity to drive the region’s growth, working with Sales and Field Marketing Managers in Pasadena, as well as a Global Marketing team based in Cambridge (UK), Brisbane (Australia) and Austin (Texas, US).
We’re looking for a strategic and commercially minded professional who can:
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers to define and deliver appropriate marketing strategies and programs to address the commercial requirements of the West US region.
- Manage a regional team of Field Marketing Managers to create and deliver joint Sales and Marketing initiatives to engage, land and expand Accounts within the region.
- Support Field Marketing Managers with marketing plans designed to generate and accelerate pipeline, using a 1:1, 1: few or 1: many Account Based Marketing approach where necessary.
- Gather and feed Sales insights back into the wider Marketing division to support the work of other marketing teams and grow our understanding of our buyers, their challenges and needs.
- Work with the other Regional Field Marketing Managers and broader marketing teams including Digital, Brand and Product Marketing to ensure consistency of message, and effective use of resources, content and campaigns across all territories.
- Report on performance of regional Marketing activity to senior stakeholders, to demonstrate the impact of Marketing initiatives on engagement and revenue.
What makes you Redgate’s next Regional Field Marketing Manager?
- An experienced marketing professional with experience of translating commercial goals into successful marketing strategies and actionable plans, in close collaboration with Sales.
- A commercially minded, and a strategic thinker, with the ability to evaluate and adjust marketing strategies, programs and resources according to the needs of different sales regions.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, with experience working across teams and departments and an ability to easily interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and self-motivated with a common-sense can-do approach.
- Metrics driven with the ability to carry out effective data analysis and optimize marketing work based on insights.
- Demonstrable leadership skills with the ability to both inspire and motivate your team and align with and influence internal stakeholders.
What’s the package?
- Award winning culture
- Competitive compensation plus an extensive benefits package, including:
- 20 days of paid vacation, plus federal holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Profit share bonus
- A commitment to continuous learning and development
Redgate is committed to supporting remote working throughout 2021 for all of our people, including new people who join us. We’re also aiming to accommodate COVID-safe office-based working for people who prefer to work this way when and where we can. Understanding how we can evolve our ways of work to offer flexibility and the benefits of both worlds after the pandemic is over is a key company goal for 2021.
With that, we are currently seeking candidates who are within a commutable distance of LA or plan to relocate.
You must have the right to live and work in the United States to apply for this role.
Redgate Software Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.