Product Marketing Manager
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking an exceptional Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team and help bring our innovative products and services to life. Reporting directly to GoodRx's CMO and partnering closely with our Product team, this role will lead the product marketing efforts, with principal responsibility for product positioning and messaging, planning, research, and thought leadership.
As this is the first-of-its-kind role within GoodRx, you will also help to craft this role (and very likely what will become a team) within the organization. Our expectation is that this role becomes one of many PMM roles that we look back on wondering how we ever did without.
- Build and own strategic go to market roadmap – Leveraging insights about our target consumer and the marketplace, you will partner with Product, Marketing, Patient Advocacy and the BI teams to develop a comprehensive go-to-market strategy and roadmap to launch our products.
- Establish Optimized Product Positioning - As you develop a deep understanding of who our customers are, and what options they are considering to solve their needs, you will develop and optimize your product’s positioning and messaging in a way that resonates with customers and differentiates our products in the market. This compelling messaging will be leveraged across marketing channels (website, landing pages, ad campaigns, etc).
- Serve as expert and voice of our customers - Know who they are, where they are, how they purchase, what competing offerings they would consider and their key buying criteria.
- Become an expert on our product and it' performance - Build & manage a dashboard that tracks your key product marketing KPIs. Identify areas of opportunity to maximize acquisition, engagement and retention among members.
- Own creation of marketing assets - Assess the current member journey, alongside feedback from Product and Marketing teams, to create new marketing assets (both physical & digital) to help promote your product lines and increase conversion.
- Drive Product & Customer Research Efforts - Lead market research to identify new opportunities through structured analysis, market trends, competitive benchmarking, quantitative & qualitative feedback in order to help inform the product roadmap
- Evaluate and optimize customer journey to show marked improvement in acquisition, engagement and retention
- Establish an optimized Go-To-Market roadmap for certain upcoming product feature launches
- Build a Product Marketing dashboard that highlights the key metrics on a weekly basis
- 7+ years of progressive product marketing experience, including demonstrated success positioning & promoting new product & service offerings
- Inquisitive - Asks questions and seeks to understand in order to evaluate the best path forward.
- Storyteller - Natural storytelling skills with a gift for writing and ability to create compelling content that speaks to customer pain points
- Consumer-Centric - Always focuses on the customer’s perspective in order to influence new product features and to develop messaging that will resonate with our target audience.
- Analytical - Understands the importance of using data to make an informed decision. Is comfortable sifting through data from a variety of sources to create a hypothesis and use a scientific testing method to test those hypotheses.
- Results-oriented – Has a passion for uncovering insights and translating them into actionable product & marketing plans
- Organized - The ability to tackle multiple projects at once and synthesizing each project goal and objective and laying out a strategic plan to tackle each one and monitor progress
- Strong Communicator - Both speaking & writing abilities will be tapped into this role in order to tell the story of our products across various marketing channels
- Collaborative - Ability to work effectively alongside several groups across the organization, and take on task ownership, in order to take a project across the finish line
- Track record of Success - Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment, adeptness at leveraging data to inform recommendations
- Hybrid strategy/tactical skills - Demonstrated ability to be both strategic and hands-on
GoodRx is the country's leading marketplace for affordable and convenient healthcare. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast. More than 12 million consumers use GoodRx each month to find current prices and discounts for their medications. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved more than $15 billion using GoodRx – more than $5 billion in 2019 alone. With GoodRx Care, Americans can get an online medical visit with a skilled physician for fast and easy treatment, prescriptions, and lab tests for routine medical issues. GoodRx is the #1 medical app on the iOS and Android app stores and tens of thousands of doctors recommend GoodRx to their patients. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.