Product Marketing Manager
Greater LA Area
Who we are
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. Since 2015, we’ve paid our players over $8 millions — all without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up.
What you'll do
First and foremost, our team is intrinsically motivated and driven. We encourage each other to be curious, experiment and ask for help. Everyone has a voice - it’s who we are as a team, and it’s how we build great products.
At Lucky Day, we work closely with a nimble team to push the envelope toward outstanding user experiences. As a Product Marketing Manager your main priority will be the building of marketing strategies and execution of go-to-market plans, in collaboration with team members across the organization working with our Product. This role will also be responsible for measurement, analysis, and reporting performance of campaigns against business and marketing goals in terms of ROI and KPIs.
Who you are
- You have the energy and dedication to get things done.
- On every challenge you work on, you understand the context as a whole and always strive to make improvements.
- You firmly grasp what it means to be agile in a software development space.
- You thrive on owning your work from beginning to end without the need for follow-ups and micromanagement.
- You are an absolute team player and support a strong sharing culture.
- Comfortable with delving into the product, the platform and the implementation details.
- Able to engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment, with competing priorities, and willing to make calls with limited information.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years of experience with marketing and brand strategy in a product related mobile app space
- Creative thinking paired equally with analytical and data-driven goals
- Innovative mind to try and test new things
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and executional abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to form and maintain enduring professional relationships, and work well in a team environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, and high comfort level with ambiguity and adapting to change
- Organized, attentive-to-detail, and proactively takes initiative
- Ad agency experience
- Strong aptitude in analytics and data modeling
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and integrated go-to-market plans for our Product
- Map out appropriate product marketing campaigns
- Assemble presentation decks and strategic briefs
- Work cross functionally and build relationships with internal creative, growth, revenue, engineering, and build holistic and effective campaigns
- Manage the day-to-day logistics of project plans by owning timelines, budgets, and analysis/recaps/reports
- Be fully knowledgeable on the gaming and sweepstakes audience and stay current on the cultural calendar
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and threats
- Work closely with Ad revenue and Analytics, pre and post campaigns, to establish goals and report/track progress against business metrics
- Be the strategic voice of the brand and provide support for the design, development and implementation of all consumer facing touch points to ensure consistency of brand vision
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Regular team outings
- Performance bonuses
- Competitive compensation
- Work in a startup culture with people that are as driven as you
There’s a lot of flexibility and growth opportunity at Lucky Day. You’ll work one-on-one with your coach/mentor to set and reach goals, find new opportunities, and grow professionally and personally. At a minimum, you’ll have a meaningful impact on popular and highly visible products, influence new products, become familiar with new technology, and be able to demonstrate the results of your work.
Read Full Job Description