Product Marketing Manager at Telesign (Remote)
Telesign connects, protects and proactively defends companies, customers and the digital interactions between them. With powerful AI that delivers identity with speed, accuracy and global reach, we enable Continuous Trust. Empowering companies to transact, communicate and engage with their customers free of fear, Continuous Trust makes the promise of the digital economy possible
The Product Marketing Manager for Telesign's self-service business will be the expert on our market, offering, and our developer and technical buyers. As the authority on our customers' needs and journey you will drive signups and revenue by creating compelling messaging and campaigns that delight and convert, define in-app cross-sell and upsell motions , and help enable our sales teams to engage where needed. This role is at the intersection of Product, Sales, Engineering, Finance, and Marketing, and you will serve as a lead for self-service go-to-market strategy and execution. Your day-to-day will be cross-functional, diverse, challenging, and fun.
- Take a lead role in GTM strategy to build, drive, and execute campaigns and experiences that resonate and convert for our self-service buyers.
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging informed by market research, customer insights, and product understanding.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management, Sales, Operations, and Marketing to make your plans a reality.
- Create industry narratives and playbooks to support Sales, Content, and Growth Marketing teams.
- Own in-product content including in-app messaging, sign-up experiences, nurture and engagement campaigns that build value and drive revenue.
- Entrepreneurial: You are eager to make an impact. You proactively develop insights on data and translate findings into actionable recommendations to promote business objectives.
- Customer-centric: You have empathy for customers and strive to understand their needs to better position TeleSign solutions for success.
- A storyteller: You look forward to showcasing your verbal and written communication skills in front of internal and external audiences, and you have no problem turning abstract, technical features into strategic, easy-to-understand narratives.
- A partner: You thrive in a cross-functional environment and build collaborative relationships across numerous teams and functions.
- Organized: You can manage multiple projects and keep workstreams on track, and you have a keen sense of when to prioritize and delegate.
- You have 4-6 years of experience in Product Marketing or Demand Generation with experience in self-service acquisition business models for developers and technical buyers.
- Experience within digital identity, cloud communications/CPaas or fraud
Telesign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today's unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Telesign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Telesign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Telesign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.