Product Marketing Manager (Remote) at Socialive
Socialive is an enterprise video creation & live streaming software company based in El Segundo, California. Our powerful yet intuitive platform makes it refreshingly easy to capture, create, and distribute video. We empower teams across the organization, including marketing, internal comms, and learning & development – and we're helping drive the video commerce revolution. Socialive customers include startups to the Fortune 100 – such as J.P. Morgan, Walmart, Pfizer, Adobe, and Audible. We're on a mission to radically simplify how the world makes video. Join us.
About our Team:
Our company culture is top priority and we strive to create an environment where all of our team members are empowered to do their best work. We’re proud of the collaborative culture we’ve built, even while working fully remote. We also understand that in order to be your best self you need time to relax and recharge. That’s why we encourage everyone at Socialive to take Mental Health Days each month, in addition to their PTO and our company-wide holiday shutdown.
With our distributed, remote-first team culture we’ve had the opportunity to incorporate diverse thoughts, values, and perspectives that have been critical to our growth. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) is at the heart of Socialive’s success and we celebrate it in everything we do. Our mission is to be a leader in DEI and demonstrate what it truly means to be a place where all people can be bold and the best version of themselves.
- Work closely with sales and product teams to develop product pricing models, key messaging and value propositions
- Own go-to-market launches and communications of new features
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Develop customer advocacy programs for a highly passionate user community
- Identify and build customer user success stories to be used across a variety of mediums (video, blogs, events, case studies, webinars, social media, etc.)
- Communicate the value of the product through messaging and positioning
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the benefits of our product
- You have 3-5 years of product marketing experience in B2B software
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including webinars, content marketing, etc.
- You are a passionate self-starter with a can-do attitude
- You are a phenomenal communicator and storyteller
- You consistently deliver quality work, on-time
- You are eager to jump in and get things done and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment