DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial Product Marketing Manager who will execute multiple aspects of our B2B business lines. Your contributions will be instrumental in hitting ambitious goals for adoption of our products. A diverse group of stakeholders will rely on your messaging, including advertisers, agencies, media companies, market researchers plus our ad sales and operations teams, as well as various partners to understand and engage with DISQO’s solution in ad measurement, market research and data solutions.
Within the Marketing team at DISQO, Product Marketing represents the voice of the customer both internally and externally and leads collaboratively across functions to tie together Product, Marketing and Sales. Product Marketing is responsible for driving comprehensive go-to-market strategies, positioning and messaging across all markets, industries, customer segments and sales channels. You will support the Product Marketing function assisting in product and campaign launches, content creation and sales education.
What you will do:
- Execute go-to-market tactics aligned with the overall Product Marketing strategy
- Develop thought leadership content such as social media posts, case studies, and sales decks supporting the growth of our products
- Demonstrate and communicate knowledge of the industry, target market, and customer journey
- Collaborate closely within the Product team to intimately understand the vision and business objectives for our products
- Partner with Product Management, Marketing and Sales teams to align efforts and effectively position and message our portfolio of products by demonstrating unique value propositions to our customer segments across US
- Support Marketing product launch plans for new and existing products
- Create and build on existing buyer and user personas and champion the use of these personas across the organization
- Contribute to a repository for industry research, customer insights, transaction win/loss analysis and competitive analysis/playbooks
- Track and report quantifiable results on an ongoing basis
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years product marketing experience
- Experience specifically working in B2B market
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, particularly writing long and short-form content such as social media posts, case studies, and sales decks
- Excels at working cross-functionally, aligning multiple stakeholders
- Strategic thinker who can reduce broad strategies into well-defined messages
- Ability to understand and connect technical details to meaningful customer value
- Experience in or deep knowledge of the marketing and market research industries
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.