Product Marketing Manager - Partnerships at Matillion (Remote)
Partner Relationship Management
- Work with cross-functional teams and collaborate between Matillion and the alliance partners across a range of functional areas including sales, marketing, product, and programs to drive the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns that result in awareness and pipeline in partnerships.
- Develop positioning and messaging in collaboration with partners that resonate with the target market segments.
- Plan, organize, and execute top-tier partner programs in support of the business and sales revenue objectives.
- Create campaigns that deliver maximum impact through an integrated go-to-market strategy.
- Align the full range of marketing assets, including demand gen, digital, communications, creative, and marketing operations to deliver channel partner marketing strategies.
- Deliver Matillion enablement presentations and workshops to partner organizations
- Facilitate relationships at all levels of the business between Matillion contacts and their respective partner counterparts
- Work closely with the Matillion Technology Alliance Managers for each of our Cloud partners to deliver on our GTM Strategy., supporting Matillion teams cross-functionally such as executive, product, sales, and marketing
- Own the identification, planning, and execution of strategic initiatives, leveraging the necessary internal departments to complete said initiatives
- Assist in the creation and delivery of partnership reviews for Matillion leadership
What we are looking for - Essential Functional Skills
- Intimate knowledge of one of the following Cloud Data Platforms; Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, or Azure.
- Experience in product marketing including (but not limited to) market sizing, market segmentation, customer persona definition, messaging/positioning development, competitive positioning, pricing, packaging, product launches, and market research
- Output orientation with the ability to create high-quality, customer-facing content including web content, presentation material, solution briefs, and sales enablement collateral
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to launch and coordinate high-impact projects with minimal oversight
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment with a high degree of changeAbility to work in and lead projects in a matrixed organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience marketing technical products to a developer audience
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in product marketing, product management, Partner or Technical alliance management for B2B SaaS products
Personal Capabilities Required, e.g. skills, attitude, strengths
- Excellent track record as a Marketer in B2B roles, with a deep understanding of indirect channels.
- A storyteller who articulates and drives the market understanding of product capabilities.
- Passionate about delivering great customer experiences.
- Experience leading the development and execution of a full go-to-market partner plan.
- An expert collaborator who contributes valuable market and customer insights.