Product Marketing Associate at Consensus Cloud Solutions (Remote)
Consensus Cloud Solutions is a publicly traded, leading digital cloud fax and interoperability solutions organization in the United States and globally, focusing on connecting and empowering healthcare providers, payers, care teams, and technology innovators to unify multiple systems that wouldn’t otherwise talk to each other. Consensus is a trailblazer in our industry and believes that data transformation will reshape the world of healthcare.
Founded over 25 years ago, Consensus leverages its technology heritage to move from simple digital documents to advanced healthcare standards (HL7/FHIR) for secure data transport, as well as Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to convert unstructured to structured, analytics-ready data, helping users unveil information that is meaningful and actionable for better patient care.
With more than 11 million users worldwide, Consensus leads the industry in data exchange solutions and we’re only getting started! With exciting new initiatives on the horizon, we are continuing our strategic expansion and we are looking to add to our diverse team of innovators.
Now is the ideal time to join us in our mission to solve healthcare’s biggest challenges, and work collaboratively with a diverse team of like-minded self-starters and partners to accomplish it.
Consensus Cloud Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We offer many remote and hybrid career opportunities.
How you will impact the organization…
We are seeking a Product Marketing Associate to join our team. The Product Marketing Associate will be responsible for culminating research and developing elements of the go-to-market strategy and/or positioning for our products or services within the healthcare interoperability software industry. This role will work closely with the product development, sales, and marketing teams to ensure that our products and services are effectively communicated and marketed to our target audience.
The value you will deliver…
- Partner with the product marketing team to execute GTM strategies and collaborate cross-functionally to help drive alignment for new product launches and services
- Help drive the commercialization strategy and product portfolio alignment of Consensus family of interoperability solutions
- Conduct market research on healthcare industry issues and competitors to identify key opportunities and threats
- Present and share insights and research across the organization and provide go-forward recommendations
- Strong storytelling experience when creating customer facing collateral (e.g. fact sheets, webinars, eGuides, presentations, scripts, whitepapers and case studies)
- Development of clear and compelling product messaging and value propositions
- Build strong relationships with product management, strategy, marketing operations, sales, client success, and third-party consultants
- Collaborate cross-functionally to create impactful sales enablement materials (e.g. competitor research, playbooks, call scripts, buyer-personas, product training and demos)
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested. Consensus reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
What you will bring to the table…
- 2+ years of product marketing and go to market experience within Software-as-a service (SaaS), including bringing new offerings to market, as well as driving revenue & customer growth
- 1+ years of healthcare experience within any of the following verticals, hospital systems, payer markets, healthcare technology companies or life sciences.
You will stand out if you also have…
- Strong understanding of healthcare technology, artificial intelligence, and/or machine learning
- Experience working with U.S. government entities
- Experience with Google Workspace, (Docs, Slides, Sheets, Gmail).
- Location requirements: Remote, US
- Travel requirements: Up to 10% domestic travel.
- Physical requirements: Must be able to sit for long periods, as well as, handle long periods of screen time.
- Technology requirements: Reliable, high speed internet
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship
The salary range for this role is $90,000 – $100,000. The total compensation package for this position is negotiable and may also include [annual performance bonus, ESPP, enhanced time off packages and benefits.]
We are not accepting agency submissions for this role.
To learn more about us visit consensus.com