Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve... wanna join?
Who we're looking for:
Reporting into our PR Senior Manager, based in our London office, you will be Zwift’s first in-house PR professional based in North America. As an experienced PR professional with a passion and detailed understanding of the endurance sporting world, you’ll be our person to manage Zwift’s US PR agency day-to-day and connect the dots between Zwift’s internal teams to help spearhead Zwift’s earned media strategy.
What you'll do:
- Support the global PR function (London), from Zwift HQ (Long Beach) on global PR strategy.
- Responsible for designing and delivering on North American PR objectives
- Responsible for working with creative teams to secure appropriate assets for key product launches and news announcements
- Assist with the management of external PR agencies
- Write and distribute press releases
- Work with Zwift influencers and ambassadors
- Provide PR support to Marcom teams in Long Beach
- Attend key events across North America
- Support media on site visits at Zwift HQ
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years PR experience either in house or agency. Experience of sports PR a desirable
- Excellent writing skills are essential - the candidate must have experience writing press releases
- Someone with an understanding of Zwift’s key audiences and how to meet their needs
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A team player and a clear communicator essential - the candidate will be responsible for coordination across departments within Zwift’s head office - working with marketing, creative and product teams
- Previous experience of crisis communication desirable
- A creative thinker
- Have an active interest in cycling, running or triathlon
Top 5 reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision), including an employee bike program
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Zwift LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.