WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
In our ongoing effort to reach as many people on the Internet as possible with our evocative content, Brainjolt is always looking for partners to help introduce us to new audiences and grow our user base. As the Partnerships Assistant, you will support the Partnerships Manager with day-to-day department operations and help maintain both paid and organic partner relationships.
- Assist in discovering potential partners and vetting inbound leads
- Update daily partnership traffic and cost reporting while checking for accuracy
- Help maintain link-trade partnerships…
- Regular check-ins with current partners on traffic numbers
- Regularly sending “hot” or trending content to partners
- Schedule partner content on calendar and post on Brainjolt Facebook pages
- Create Facebook captions for partner posts
- Work with Editorial team to ensure partner links and captions are on-brand for our pages
- Monitor and report on partner link performance
- Monitor user feedback and post comments
- Assist Partnerships Manager with any one-off project needs as they aris
- You work well in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- You have impeccable attention to detail
- You’re data driven and highly organized, but also a people person
- You’re a team player and can represent Brainjolt well to outside partners
- You are familiar with Excel and Google Docs and Sheets (Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager experience is a plus)
- A passion for internet and social media marketing is preferred...
We are fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment that empowers (and then expects) our people to work hard, often independently, and to drive results that directly impact the business. To continue to do this, we need people on the team who are up to the task. People who live our core values naturally and not just to keep their job.
These core values are the real answer to the question Why Brainjolt? And they can be summed up in one word: BECAUSE.
- Brilliance — Your life is optimized for inspiration. You have brainjolts every day.
- Expertise — You own your area and excel in your field.
- Curiosity — You are always learning.
- Analysis — You are devoted to the numbers. You test everything.
- Urgency — You are driven. You have hustle. You are biased toward action.
- Scrappiness — You are strategic to the point of sly. You are occasionally cunning.
- Enthusiasm — You love your work. You love these values. You are inspiring and inspirable.
Since early on, our tagline at 22 Words has been Fight boredom, spread happiness. We strive to do this not just for our audience there, but for our team, too. So in addition to offering basic benefits, here are some additional ways we support our team’s continued personal success and happiness.
- Unlimited PTO
- Home internet & mobile phone assistance
- Gym membership assistance
- 2 tickets to a concert of your choice per year
- Spotify, Netflix, and Audible subscriptions.
- Monthly Personal and business-related book budgets
- Coffee and beer
- And more…