Procore is looking for a creative and driven Partner Marketing Manager to join our growing global Marketing team. As a part of the Partner Marketing team, you will work with Business Development, Product, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing to plan and execute co-marketing initiatives with Partners.
As Partner Marketing Manager, you will develop and execute a wide range of co-marketing campaigns that align with Procore’s brand mission, values, and Global Partner Program. You will nurture relationships with a select set of high-priority partners to identify and execute co-marketing opportunities (e.g., content creation, digital campaigns, live events, webinars, etc.). You will work across teams to manage, launch, measure, and optimize our Partner co-marketing efforts with a Partner/ mindset. Successful candidates are responsible, organized, self-starters who thrive in collaborative, fluid work environments.
This position reports to our Head of Partner Marketing and has the opportunity to be based in any of our US or Canada offices or remotely. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately!
What you’ll do:
- Work with Business Development, Product, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing to identify and deliver partner-focused marketing solutions based on organizational needs and priorities
- Design and curate positioning and go-to-market messaging for joint solutions
- Plan, execute, and oversee the lifecycle of partner activities and programs within budget and deadlines
- Monitor, measure, and report on campaigns across channels
- Maintain positive and productive relationships with the partners and the partnership team
- Manage projects on behalf of partner priorities and initiatives such as co-branded assets for events, email, enablement, social, blogs, etc.
- Manage multiple tasks, resolve issues, and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3+ years of partner marketing experience, ideally in a SaaS company
- Ability to own and execute on high performing and varied partner marketing activities to drive results
- Ability to leverage strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills to synthesize and translate complex technical concepts and issues into simple, clear, and compelling language
- Excel at cross-functional collaboration and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders; ability to influence others to drive decisions
- Project management and multitasking skills; ability to ruthlessly prioritize workload to meet deadlines despite potentially ambiguous or shifting requirements
- Team player with a “get it done” attitude and willingness to solve problems creatively
- Proficiency with a variety of software packages, including Excel and Word;Salesforce or similar CRM software experience is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. All interns joining the Procore team who are active students or recent graduates will receive full access to all on-campus perks.