At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save more than $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a data-driven, customer-focused Paid Media Manager to support our robust offline media efforts across linear, OTT/streaming, and audio. This person will guide media planning and execution with external agencies, while also optimize the campaigns against performance metrics. This person will also continually converse with cross-functional data/BI teams to better understand the intricacies of data ingestion and models that inform each channel’s efficacy. With time, this person will be responsible for channel reporting on a regular cadence.
The role entails an intense attention to detail as we optimize across several dimensions within the linear and streaming space. This person is comfortable with analysis and how to operate against the findings. The right candidate will also thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
- Support offline lead to drive user acquisition leveraging offline channels such as linear and OTT/streaming
- Help to launch our efforts in audio (podcast, radio, streaming audio)
- Optimize across multiple dimensions within each medium
- Manage multiple agency partners and provide direction on media buys based on performance metrics
- Report performance on a regular cadence to agencies and internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional team ranging from creative, BI, data, and engineering to support investment and understand performance
- Develop test frameworks and analyze performance
- Effectively manage deliverables, report campaign performance, communicate expectations with team and stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of performance marketing experience
- Experiencing managing offline media plans
- Experience managing external agency relationships
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Understanding of how offline media impacts online behavior
- Comprehensive understanding of linear media landscape and corresponding media metrics (GRPs, dayparts,targeting, reach and frequency)
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved more than $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers use GoodRx each month to find current prices and discounts for their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores and tens of thousands of doctors recommend GoodRx to their patients. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com
Read Full Job Description