Paid Media Buyer/Coordinator at Cameo
Paid Media Buyer/Coordinator
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL and Venice, CA. You will be one of the first hires based in Mexico!
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
About the role:
As paid media coordinator, you will work as part of the growing marketing team at Cameo and report into the Director of Marketing. Alongside the Paid Media Manager, you will perform the trafficking, buying, optimization and reporting for paid campaign initiatives. You will have experience driving customer acquisition across paid social and digital media channels at significant scale.
We think this is a dream job for a savvy, creative and motivated media buyer and we could not be more excited to work together!
What you’ll be doing:
- Execute on the paid social and digital media plan to drive profitable customer acquisition
- Perform day to day campaign set up, buying, optimization, and reporting in Facebook Ads Manager, Snap Ads Manager, and a programmatic DSP
- Work with internal partners to coordinate timely and consistent delivery of campaigns with focus on technical execution
- Provide insight into campaign analysis and optimization opportunities
- Bring a test to learn mindset, ensuring we learn something every time we launch a campaign
What you bring to the table:
- General knowledge of performance based paid social and digital media advertising best practices, processes, KPIs, and business metrics
- 1-2 year of paid media buying experience in: Facebook Ads, Snap Ads, and digital programmatic media via a DSP, bonus for other channels
- Be metrics/KPI-driven and embed a culture of data and fact-based decision making
- Understanding of audiences for celebrities and entertainment vertical based products
- Student of marketing/advertising/communications preferred
- Advertising and media agency experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively across functional groups or geographic offices
- Good project management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, yet seek help when needed
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.