Organic Social Marketing Manager at Core Digital Media
- Develop and implement an organic social media strategy that is clearly defined and tailored to each channel.
- Continue to evaluate and adapt the marketing strategy using data analytics and consumer feedback.
- Create eye-catching, clickable, and most importantly, shareable content that naturally grows the audience in our key demographic (25-35).
- Consistently represent the brand voice and provide insight on style or voice improvements.
- Manage the social posting calendar.
- Respond to customer questions and resolve their issues, engaging in conversations as a real human being.
- Conduct social media contests and sweepstakes.
- Monitor all social media channels for brand perception and maintain awareness of brand mentions.
- Stay ahead of social trends and monitor new social platforms that influence mainstream platforms, recommend emerging channels for expansion.
- Discover and quickly integrate new social media management tools.
- Collaborate and communicate with WJ Marketing, Content, and Product in order to understand, support, and contribute to collective marketing initiatives.
- 2-5 years of experience in organic social management
- Experience establishing a brand new audience and communicating directly with consumers
- Track record of tailoring content to key audiences on major social channels
- Expertise in social media analytics and the ability to optimize content based on data
- Experience with social media platforms such as Hootsuite, SproutSocial, Buffer, etc.
- Exceptional writing skills and intelligent eye for design
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is a plus
- Experience using Photoshop and Premiere is a plus