At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a motivated and analytical Marketing Coordinator to support our rapidly growing Offline Marketing channels. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, we are looking for someone with a data driven background. This is a great opportunity for a marketing enthusiast to get experience learning from a skilled print marketing team and gain expertise with a variety of tools and processes. If you are an ambitious team-player with critical thinking abilities, this role could be great for you.
- Support the Marketing Manager in the development of monthly media plans
- Ensure marketing campaigns are executed with precision and accuracy
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports from large data sets
- Make recommendations for both creative and strategic improvements
- Conduct research on competitive landscape
- Develop, proofread, and edit creative/copy for marketing campaigns, ensuring the piece is on-brand and has a consistent voice
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-4 years relevant experience, preferably in a print environment
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Excel experience required. Familiarity with pivot tables, vlookups, and large data sets required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be open and responsive to feedbackHealthcare experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced education or background in CS / equivalent technical experience desired
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description