Who We Are:
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, GA, NY, OR, TX, & WA, but welcome top applicants nationwide as we expand our operating boundaries.
We are looking for a full time Marketing Manager with a MidMarket focus to join our Revenue Marketing team. In this role focused on the MidMarket audience, you will oversee the launch and execution of marketing initiatives and Account Based Marketing best practices to drive audience awareness and adoption of a SaaS solution. The ideal candidate for this team must have strong communication and influencing skills, and be able to foster and grow a community.
This position is responsible for strategically planning and driving the execution of lead generation marketing efforts that feed our sales pipeline.
The successful candidate is able to determine how to effectively meet quarterly and annual lead and revenue targets. You thrive in a results-oriented, fast paced environment and can conceive of and implement multiple, concurrent demand generation activities to add prospects to the funnel and move them through the lead qualification process to freemium and paid customers.
- Develop and execute a diverse, multi-tactic plan that drives digital engagement into the top and middle funnel and moves prospects quickly through the demand funnel toward qualified lead
- Partner with SEO and paid media agencies to lead the paid, owned and earned digital engagement channels to drive pipeline growth (e.g. SEM, SEO, retargeting, webinars, paid social, paid advertising, and guaranteed lead programs, email marketing, content and webcast syndication)
- Utilize marketing technology (HubSpot, Pardot and SalesForce marketing automation, webcast technology, among others) toward executing tactics related to demand generation
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and BI Group to analyze program effectiveness and make recommendations to improve performance and drive increased pipeline
- Partner with other marketing functions (Brand, Revenue Operations, Content, SMB Marketing Team, PR and Website) to ensure alignment with overall business and marketing efforts
- Use successful and effective PR, influencer and social media campaigns to drive brand awareness and build Sage thought leadership, using success metrics to show outcomes
- Create and execute digital events and engagement opportunities with target audiences
- 5+ years of CRM, direct marketing, or B2B marketing strategy experience preferably with a focus on SMB and/or MidMarket audiences
- Previous experience developing and implementing marketing and ABM strategies partnership with Sales Teams
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Pardot, HubSpot or similar platforms
- Strong communication and influencing skills required: written, oral and formal presentation
- Strong analytical, financial, and problem-solving skills
- High level of comfort with leveraging data to drive marketing strategy decisions
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, while also maintaining oversight of the business
Benefits available to EZ Texting team members include, but are not limited to:
- 100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (70% for families)
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Annual personalized learning reimbursement
- Quarterly wellness reimbursement
Remote-work optimization benefits including:
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
- Annual home office enhancement stipend
- Direct-billing ordering for supplies
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.