Marketing & Social Media Intern
Who we are
Flo Technologies is on a mission to prevent loss, one drip at a time. Flo prevents water damage and unnecessary water waste in homes and buildings across the country with its Flo by Moen smart home water monitoring and leak protection system. In 2018 alone, our system helped homeowners save over two million gallons of water and became available in Home Depot stores across the country, on HomeDepot.com, as well as in countless plumbing wholesalers.
We are a VC-backed company with over $40M in funding, and we have partnered with Moen, the #1 faucet brand in North America, to make Flo even more available to homeowners everywhere. We have won awards from Popular Science, Consumer Electronics Show, Electronic House, IOT Inventor, Green Builder Magazine, and Kitchen and Bath Industry Show to name a few.
We are an innovative, high performing team with empathy and integrity, and are obsessed with delivering value to our end users and making positive impacts on the world.
Our Core Values
- Individuals Make an Impact
- Continuous Improvement
- Focus on User Experience
- Positive Impact on the World
What we are looking for
We believe that Flo’s success hinges on the creative and unique thinking that comes from diverse perspectives. We are intentionally building an inclusive community of problem-solvers from many different backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an A+ team looking for A+ players. We are searching for a Marketing & Social Media Intern who can help with our marketing needs. If you are hands-on, comfortable working in a fast paced environment, and are passionate about social media/marketing, then this job is for you!
You will report directly to the Growth Marketing Manager.
What you’ll do
- Help execute Flo’s social media strategy and plan weekly posts
- Help marketing team execute content through various mediums (i.e. videos, photography, blog posts )
- Shadow marketing and PR meetings/strategy sessions
- Help develop promotional marketing material
- Create a plan to leverage customer stories and testimonials
- Edit blog posts, help come up with new topics, and learn about SEO best practices
Who you are
- Currently enrolled in college as a marketing or communications major
- Previous experience or demonstrated interest in marketing
- Knowledge of social media best practices
- A collaborative team player who is passionate about learning
- Experience with photography, photoshop, and basic video editing skills are a plus
What you will get
A team that’s fun to be around, hands-on learning experience, paid internship, weekly catered lunch, and a beautiful new office in the heart of Culver City in Los Angeles, steps from the Expo.