The Marketing Manager role is an ideal position for someone who is experienced in the fast-paced online space, has a strong background in analytics and applied knowledge of display campaign management and media buying. They should also have exposure to other forms of marketing such as managing affiliate partnerships and paid social media campaigns. The Marketing Manager will be involved with all aspects of online marketing including: strategy and execution of online marketing campaigns, partnership management, data analysis, creative/landing page development and testing, as well as project administration.
- Must have hands-on experience with various ad networks, DSPs, and real-time bidding best practices.
- Drive strategy and identify new opportunities for growth of the display marketing channel
- Ability to define and build new business processes that improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with design team to develop creative concepts and campaign assets
- Analyze campaign data, identify actionable opportunities, and measure and report on performance
- Manage partner/publisher relationships and work with internal Product, Business Development, Reporting, and Analytics teams
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 – 3+ years’ experience and proven track record in online marketing
- Solid understanding and practice of direct response techniques
- Experience working with large data sets and complex analysis
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required
- An excellent multi-tasker, communicator, and extremely detail oriented
- Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by growth and change
- Self-starter, ambitious, creative, team player
- 2 years of marketing experience for mobile apps
- Strong communication skills
- Strong industry knowledge and background
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
Slickdeals is an Equal Employment Employer; employment is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected status. Slickdeals will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the “Ban the Box” legislation. We may access publicly available information as part of your application.
Slickdeals does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.