Marketing Manager, Services Industries at Celonis (Remote)
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies.
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can't see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany, and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Our Values The Celonis Way
At Celonis we're helping companies change the way they work, so we can all do our part to ensure a better future for all. Our values help us get there. We look for future Celonauts that display these values .
- Live for Customer Value
- The Best Team Wins
- We Own It
- Earth is Our Future
- Operating Principle: FISA (Focus, Inve nt, Simplify, Act)
The Demand Generation Team
The Demand Generation team creates demand for Celonis at scale. We do this with programmatic campaigns consisting of a repository of global and field programs that fits the needs of each market, segment and team, delivering integrated, account/industry/persona-centric customer journeys along the entire funnel. Alongside this, we continue to make our community of customers our best advocates and speakers via our Community platform, Celopeers. Included in this team are Field Marketing, Global Campaigns, Digital Marketing, and Marketing Operations. This team thrives on cross-functional collaboration, working as one team, solving problems, bringing new ideas to life, and obsessing over customer value. People are empowered to do their best work, think with a growth mindset and build their careers with Celonis.
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest in the personal growth and skill development of each individual, leveraging resources like StrengthsFinders, Masterclass, and Headspace.
- ... offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, and more)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing software decacorns in the world
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Differences make us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.
Field marketing acts as the 'CMO' of their territory or region, providing an end-to-end view of how marketing attracts, educates, engages and converts the audience at scale. In this role, the field marketing leader would be responsible for building and accelerating demand in the North America financial services industry, healthcare industry, utilities industry, and northeast territory.
- Build the regional demand generation plan (quarterly +), working closely with North America sales leaders to understand business goals and drive execution of marketing programs thru all contributors: account executives, business development representatives, partners, digital marketing and global programs team
- Design and execute strategic marketing campaigns across a broad mix of tactics that achieve pipeline goals; including, but not limited to:
- Evaluating and selecting key industry & regional events and roundtables for participation; owning the event strategy from creation to execution
- Designing and executing Celonis-hosted webinars and in-person events to reach prospects and customers
- Creating new programs for account based marketing and pipeline acceleration
- Owning relationships with marketing vendors for digital advertising, content syndication and lead purchase
- Creating local customer programs and communities
- Scale demand creation with partners, leveraging their expertise to increase awareness, create pipeline and support adoption of partner campaign tool kits
- Collaborate with the global digital marketing team to execute campaigns via digital channels (email, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Work in tandem with global programs to leverage and adapt global campaigns for use in Financial Services, Healthcare, and Utilities industry marketing.
- Work cross-functionally to create campaigns-in-a-box for Financial Services, Healthcare, and Utilities specific use cases that are not covered by the global campaigns team.
- Work with corporate marketing and go-to-market teams to plan and host our flagship 'World Tour' event series to accelerate existing opportunities, generate new pipeline, and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Enable the Financial Services, Healthcare, Utilities, and Northeast territory sales, BDR and partner teams on campaigns, key messages, and marketing programs
- Lead demand generation reporting using marketing analytics to drive corrective action if needed to achieve demand generation targets of the territory or market and establish a regular reporting cadence with marketing and sales counterparts
- Effectively spend marketing budget to drive new pipeline creation and accelerate pipeline and assess on an ongoing basis campaign effectiveness and ROI
- 7+ years experience in B2B Demand Generation or Field Marketing positions
- Degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Proven track record of working with sales, partner teams, and customer success teams to create and execute campaigns that drive pipeline
- Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, pipeline acceleration, demand generation funnel, etc.
- Proven track record of using a wide variety of tactics like influencer networks, industry association partnership, account-based marketing, events, digital, email and partner marketing to drive demand
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, execute with attention to detail, and consistently meet deadlines
- Experience in Marketing Automation, Salesforce.com
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful
- Creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable adding new ideas
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communicating with senior-level sales VPs
Note: Travel will be required, approx. 30% of the time
For New York City Only, minimum base salary range of $81,000 - maximum base salary range of $135,000. Total compensation package will include base salary + bonus/ commission + equity + benefits. The actual compensation offer will be determined based on various factors, including, but not limited to, applicant's qualifications, skills, work experiences, and location.
For positions in Denver only: We offer a base salary range of $70,200-$115,200, based on a Full Time Schedule. Total compensation package will include base salary + bonus/commission + equity + benefits (health, dental, life, 401k, and paid time off). Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and that the actual total compensation offer will be determined based on various factors, including, but not limited to, applicant's qualifications, skills, experiences, and location.