Greater LA Area
Core Digital Media is a leading online marketing and online consumer acquisition platform. Our websites LowerMyBills.com and ClassesUSA.com are fueled by an industry leading marketing platform which operates across a variety of financial and education markets working with more than 1000 unique partners. We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team “comes to win”. Our work environment is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our team members who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. Core Digital Media rewards hard work, promotes from within, supports career development and fosters a fun and friendly work environment.
The marketing group at Core Digital Media is highly specialized and fully in-house. The team is responsible for full marketing construction and consultation from ad creative to A/B testing to analytics and reporting. We are industry-leading experts by platform and function.
Core Digital Media continues to be a leader in online marketing across all segments. We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our team this summer. This person will work alongside our marketing team to collaborate in the development and creation of video and display ads.
- Participate in weekly brainstorming and concept meetings sharing fresh ideas with the team
- Assist the marketing team with researching the latest copy standards, best practices, and ideas
- Create and review compliance submissions
- Drive development and creation of new marketing videos
- Record and edit videos and project both independently, as well as part of a team.
- Repurpose video concepts from across the organization
- Instapage creation (copy and design)
- Test and analyze campaigns success
- Currently enrolled in a related BS or Master’s degree
- Beginner level Photoshop
- Familiar with the Adobe Suite
- Passion for the online marketing industry and its best practices
Read Full Job Description