Marketing Designer at FloQast
FloQast is looking for a designer to help take our brand to the next level. This position will report to the Creative Director and get to work across Brand, Marketing and Product Marketing functions. While this is a production heavy role, we are also looking for someone who wants to be involved in strategy, brainstorming and is comfortable to bring their own ideas to the table. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a wide range of projects and the ideal candidate should feel comfortable working on everything from micro sites to banner ads.
Please ensure to upload a portfolio of your past/relevant work that demonstrates the experience the role requires.
FloQast is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and we are seeking US Based REMOTE candidates.
*Visa sponsorship is NOT available at this time
What you’ll do...
- Take direction from the Creative Director on brand and marketing projects
- Be part of the discussion on brand direction, marketing initiatives and growth hacking projects.
- Work with other members on the Brand, Marketing and Product Marketing teams to create a consistent brand experience in across FloQast
- Creating ad campaigns, social media assets, print collateral, educational material, micro sites, landing pages, infographics, banner ads, along with other material to support the FloQast brand.
- Any other creative tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals
We're looking for someone with...
- At Least 3 years of design experience. If you have less, but feel confident, please apply. If you have a lot more experience, we want to hear from you too.
- Excellent creative, presentation and problem-solving skills, as well as have an eye for details and a passion for big ideas
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator and basic InDesign)
- Working knowledge of creating print ready files
- Able to juggle multiple projects.
- Ability to understand and adapt if a project or task assigned is scrapped or no longer needed
- Comfortable working on ideas from brainstorming to implementation. Comfortable presenting their ideas and work. Willingness to give and accept constructive criticism
- Enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative orientation
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and follow-through
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency, organizational and time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and consultative skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands and fulfill efficient follow ups
Nice to have attributes…
- Accounting knowledge, bonus points if you are active/inactive CPA
- Experience with Canva, Webflow, Wordpress, After Effects or Video Editing
- Working in a startup environment
- Working with a consumer and/or enterprise brands
- Social media experience
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 1,000 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.