We are looking for a rockstar Content Specialist/Copywriter to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining content for our clients in order to achieve their business goals. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Copywriter, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, and simply love writing — keep reading!How You Will Contribute:
- Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing goals. Types of content include whitepapers, case studies, blog posts, content power pages, guides, email copy, etc.
- Create grammatically clean long-form copy as well as effective headlines, taglines, calls-to-action, blog posts, etc.
- Write in multiple styles and for multiple formats as required by client style and prospect personas
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure creative concepts, tactics and copy are in line with client style, voice and messaging and with a keyword strategy
- Positive impact on client satisfaction levels, contributing to the agency’s overarching goal of delivering a truly remarkable client experience, as well as to its client retention objectives
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with industry news and developments
- Must have professional writing experience as a Copywriter for an eCommerce company
- Experience working with external customers on copy or agency experience is preferred
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing or relevant field
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics to drive content marketing decisions. Understand that SEO and dev go-hand-in-hand. Have an understanding of how SEO and site architecture work, and have a desire to create websites that showcase heightened creative design that accommodates content that will rank organically.
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks
- Experience successfully communicating with clients
- Ability to take constructive criticism and to seek out/act upon feedback
- Strong interest in learning about new industries
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-managed person who is driven and motivated to succeed
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 500+ eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!Benefits:
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, 401K matching, commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.