Beyond Limits is looking for a bright, passionate Marketing Coordinator who is organized, collaborative, and has a can-do approach to problem solving. This position will play a key role in helping Beyond Limits develop, launch, and manage key marketing initiatives to drive effective engagement with top-level executive audiences.
The successful candidate will deliver on our vision of a best-in-category brand by building a consistent, trusted relationship with Beyond Limits prospects and customers across every marketing initiative. You will bring a proven track record in successful project management of multiple marketing initiatives. You will work across internal company departments and with external stakeholders to help develop and execute plans to achieve marketing goals and produce the greatest ROI for the company.
You will join a small but mighty, motivated, and collaborative marketing team with very high standards where your ideas will be solicited and valued. And you will learn something new every day. With energy and the spark of new ideas, you will bring the Beyond Limits brand to life and help us raise awareness with desired audiences. Everyone in Beyond Limits marketing has the producer mindset. Producers get things done, on time and in budget. In the role of Marketing Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop and execute innovative digital campaigns, content creation, event planning, internal marketing efforts, and drive improvements to make our message hit the target and stick the landing.
Responsibilities and Job Duties
- Support the marketing team by coordinating day-to-day activities, managing project timelines, tracking budgets, and organizing both internal and external marketing project briefs.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Producer on digital campaigns from conception to launch including copywriting, media placements, and campaign performance reporting.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Creative Producer to distribute a wide range of collateral, including print and digital presentations, videos, websites, signage, photography, advertisements, and visual identity systems.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Events Producer to maintain and organize the Beyond Limits event calendar, monitor the critical path tracker, and coordinate assets, presentations, and promotional items for select events.
- Execute internal marketing planning, including company newsletters, branded merchandise samples, corporate communications, company blog posts, and more.
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments to align campaign strategies and goals.
- Liaise with third-party agencies and suppliers to execute materials assets and deliverables. Identify, monitor and report on plan KPIs.
- Monitor marketing industry news and share findings on emerging trends.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 years general marketing and project management experience
- Strong project and people management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workloads.
- Proven track record of detail-oriented project management.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record or relevant combination of education and experience.
- Strong writing skills
- Understanding of marketing, analytics, and application of data to test and optimize campaigns.
- Understanding of multiple facets of various marketing channels including but not limited to paid media, SEO, email marketing, social media, print advertising, and events marketing.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Acrobat).
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools with the ability to harness them to meet marketing objectives.
- Understanding of key marketing performance indicators such as content engagement rate, conversions, marketing/sales funnel metrics, event performance measures, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in B2B technology company or B2B/tech digital advertising agency.
- Experience managing content-intensive campaigns, while collaborating with diverse teams.
- HTML/CSS knowledge.
- Able to bridge the gap between complex technology and business audience needs.
- Resilience to handle a fast-paced business environment in a period of intense growth.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Express yourself thoughtfully, effectively, and succinctly.
- Appetite to learn new things..
- Fit into a culture of teamwork and collaboration. Working cross-functionally within organizations (e.g. a relationship builder, not an order taker).
- Practice proactive and open-communication to share digital expertise and techniques.
Location: Glendale, CA
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.