Marketing Coordinator (Contract Position) at Cie
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:47 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Hello, is it Cie you’re looking for?
Cie is an innovation accelerator for large enterprises and a growth accelerator for emerging start-up companies. We’re looking for an entry-level Marketing Coordinator (3 Month Contract Position) to help our marketing team succeed in reaching their goals. This is a great opportunity to get professional marketing experience while working for an upbeat and fast growing company in Orange County.
If you’re looking to take your marketing skills to the next level, then APPLY HERE!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Learn from the expert. You will be the direct connection to the Director of Acquisition Marketing.
- Partner with the team. Support the marketing department by scheduling and organizing the creation of campaigns and social media posts. You don’t need guidance in taking notes during meetings and delivering the information to the team.
- Get to the point. Providing clarification and coordinating day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks is something you can do without breaking a sweat.
- Visualizing data. You can take different sets of marketing data across multiple platforms and make it beautiful. Sending reports to the marketing team and creating decks while being detail oriented is your jam!
- Analysis without paralysis. Data and numbers don’t scare you. It is easy for you to quickly glean insights when given a lot of data to sort through.
- Go the extra mile: Be thorough in documentation, make sure all the “i”s are dotted and “t”s are crossed, send prompt meeting notes and follow up on action items without nagging. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- Always ahead of the game (maybe a little psychic). Multi-tasking to the max doesn’t faze you one bit. You are able to almost see into the future and make sure the steps you take now will help the marketing department succeed going forward.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Entry-level experience in marketing or in an agency setting
- Assist Director of Acquisition Marketing in day to day activities.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote
- A know-how in creating campaigns, scheduling campaigns and tracking campaigns throughout its cycle. (Bonus points for experience with tracking and link templates!)
- From Post-Its to Outlook to Sharepoint to Dropbox, you know what you need to stay organized and do it
- Knowledge of omni-channel retail business and ecommerce best practices
- Ecommerce advertising and landing page builders experience a plus!
- Experience with Google, Facebook and Pinterest Advertising a plus!
WHAT WE'RE UP TO:
- Forbes Article: "How One Company Is Leading The Way In Corporate Innovation"
- BuiltInLA Article: “Looking ahead: The trends LA tech companies are watching in 2019″
- #21 in BuiltInLA's "100 BEST PLACES TO WORK IN LOS ANGELES 2019"
- Coverage on our partnership with Wavemaker Partners
Read Full Job Description