PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, and retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate and dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you’re important to us:
This position is responsible for the marketing technology landscape at PatientPop and will technically enable marketing programs. This individual contributor will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting marketing and sales program capabilities in Marketo, Salesforce, RingLead, Bizable, Drift, and other tools.
How you will contribute:
In addition to being a cross-functional connector with multiple business partners, this position collaborates with external partners to integrate market research data and inbound lead info into Salesforce. With direct impact on marketing program performance, sales productivity, and customer retention, the Marketing Automation Sr. Specialist will be working on initiatives that move the needle for the company. This role will report to the VP of Business Systems.
- Be a technology partner for the PatientPop marketing, sales, support, finance, IT, and legal teams as we help healthcare practices thrive
- Apply critical thinking to address problem areas
- Design systems for campaign life cycles across multiple channels and platforms
- Thrive in an ambiguous, pressured, and dynamic business environment
- Have a hacker’s mindset. Find quick comfort with new technologies and have a passion for learning
- Translate business objectives into solutions collaboratively using people, policy, process, and technology
- Implement leading practices for campaigns and programs as a strategic thinker and hands-on executor
- Architect and administer Marketo, RingLead, Bizible, Drift and other marketing automation systems
- Guide and act to improve email deliverability, asset performance, and marketing campaign structures
- Collaborate across the lead management lifecycle
- Data hygiene, enrichment, lead routing, system documentation
- Assist in lead verification, enrichment, scoring, qualification, assignment, and reporting
- Maintain and enhance campaign reporting & attribution capabilities
- Integrate external market data sources to the lead enrichment & assignment pipeline
- Support data ingestion and outputs for all programs and campaigns
- Salesforce administration
- Salesforce configuration, declarative solutioning, and custom report design
- Develop and diagnose system triggers, workflows and processes
You will stand out with:
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Current Marketo Certified Expert (MCE)
- 2+ years working as a Marketo administrator and operator
- Key contributions to the implementation of multi-platform marketing automation systems
- Proficiency processing various business partner inputs and formulating practical solutions
- Experienced factoring CCPA, TCPA, HIPAA, and email privacy laws into compliance
- Demonstrated success with lead and data management, custom reporting, lead scoring, analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning, time-management and organization skills
- Ability to work within a distributed team and foster teamwork
- Self-motivated to work remotely and independently on projects with little supervision
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and creative in getting things done
- Experience working in a balanced Lead & Account based environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to break down high-level business requirements into more detail by questioning and probing for clarification
- Able to synthesize many sources of information efficiently
- Customer service oriented
- Persistent yet patient
- Experience working remotely from home office
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant and helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, and retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.