Marketing Automation Manager (HubSpot Expert) at Enervee (Remote)
Enervee’s shopping and comparison platform is transforming the way utilities (we call them partners) engage with their customers on purchasing energy-saving products and services across electric products, appliances, solar and electric vehicles. On earth day, we announced our Series B funding - a big new investment in empowering everyone to shop efficiently.
Learn more about Kerogen Capital and J.P. Morgan's investment in Enervee to accelerate decarbonization and protect our climate system.
Enervee is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager (Hubspot Expert) who will be responsible for delivering a best in class ecommerce marketing automation solution and work with our Marketing Director and Channel Managers to design and implement smart workflows & dynamic content across email, paid search, display advertising, SMS, chat and more.
Enervee is a remote first distributed team with members across 27 states. Enervee’s Marketing Automation Manager (HubSpot Expert) can be based anywhere in the US.How you can make an impact
Enervee’s Marketing Automation Manager (Hubspot expert) will drive our ecommerce marketing automation strategy across email, paid search, display advertising and more.
- Own our B2C ecommerce implementation of Hubspot for multiple clients (you will also be asked to help out with our B2B implementation as well)
- Implement and maintain integration of our product catalog with Hubspot to deliver customers dynamic content and product recommendations
- Dive into the data and A/B test to provide data-driven recommendations for our automation strategy
- Measure customer lifetime value and develop strategies to improve customer engagement
- Grow our customer database through referral programs and customer acquisition and retention programs
- Work with channel managers to set up and maintain email and advertising automation workflows
- Ensure integration with third party marketing platforms and ensure proper attribution tracking across channels
- Engage with Product and Data teams to ensure full integration of Hubspot with our custom ecommerce platform.
People are our greatest asset and we want to empower our Marketing Automation Manager (Hubspot Expert) to help achieve our vision!
- We celebrate diversity, encourage innovation, work collaboratively, and practice transparency
- Sustainability is our business model as well as our mode of operation
- We're passionate about our partners and we genuinely appreciate them
- Our leadership team is committed to empowerment and passionate about professional development and growth
The well-being of our employees is pivotal, and we address this through various perks and initiatives we periodically assess and enhance. We care about your present as well as your future and provide competitive compensation in addition to the following:
- 401K retirement saving plan with an above industry average employer match
- Every employee has a stake in our mission with our Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision plans (100% Employer paid for employees and at 50% for Dependents) + Employer covered life and AD&D insurance + Access to health, well-being, personal development and counseling resources
- Flexible PTO + Flexible work schedule + Paid Parental Leave for 12 weeks
- Online meal delivery program for employees through GrubHub
- Mission aligned company events, including volunteering
- Choose your own devices program
- Salary range for this position: $87,653 - $125,005
Our team strives to deliver best-in-class performance based marketing campaigns on behalf of our energy utility partners to drive transactions of energy-saving appliances. We are in the process of transitioning to Hubspot, so expertise with this platform is a must.
- 2+ years recent experience managing Hubspot implementations for ecommerce required
- 4+ years of experience managing marketing automation for an ecommerce company (especially email)
- Experience with a Segment to Hubspot implementation a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to assess and analyze work with client independently
- Self-motivated attitude towards tackling projects and running full steam ahead, while maintaining proper communication channels
- Knowledge of Hubspot marketing tools, Google Ads, Facebook ads, Google Analytics, Atlassian Jira, Project Management Tools (Trello, Asana, MPP), Google Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs), Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)