As the Marketing Assistant, you are responsible for supporting your marketing team in any capacity. This includes, but is not limited to: all reactive and proactive tasks and projects to ensure all client and team related needs are being met. In this role, it is vital to anticipate the needs of your team, as well as their clients and to always be ready to assist with whatever the priority is at any given moment.
The main objective for the Marketing team is retention (both value retention and overall client retention). Accordingly, your main objective is to assist your team however necessary in order to ensure the highest level of retention. You can achieve this by providing the highest level of service and Scorpion experience to every client you come into contact with on a daily basis.
- Works with all team members to coordinate and execute client requests
- Completes tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Coordinates inbound client requests
- Coordinates requests for data, information, or anything else from any member of the team
- Send review requests on behalf of the client
- Upload retained client lists and report findings to the Internet Marketing Manager and/or client Run geo reports and distribute results to necessary team members
- Coordinate meetings for internal and external team members
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- 2+ years of work
- Customer service
- SEO/SEM/Social Media experienced preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong problem solving, time and task management, and critical thinking skills
- Self-starter and continual learner
NOTE: When applying, please add a cover letter to your attached Resume Word/PDF document including the following information: your first available interview date, your first available start date, your salary requirements and your portfolio (for applicable roles). Thank you!
Read Full Job Description