FabFitFun is at the intersection of content, commerce and community. We inspire over one million men and women to lead happier, healthier lives through product and brand discovery and continuously find innovative ways to offer our members value beyond the box. To achieve this, we are building a talented team of collaborative individuals with strategic minds and entrepreneurial identities.
We are looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to join the Marketing team at our West Hollywood HQ. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Analytics, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has data visualization and dashboarding experience, using Tableau and other tools to represent FFF Marketing Data in easy to consume visualizations that allow easy analysis of results and trends.
What You’ll Do:
- Creation, iteration and ownership of data analyses that inform complex business problems that sample data analyses would.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams, to brainstorm, derive and productionalize quantitative-based solutions to key business questions.
- Knowledge sharing - empowering cross-functional teams and the greater organization via the evangelization of analytics.
- This role will be 80-100% individual contributor, with abundant collaboration opportunities within the Marketing Analytics team. There will be opportunities to teach, coach, and mentor more junior team members, with the potential for increased people management in the long-term future.
- Write and present clear summaries of analyses with engaging visualizations of data and specific, actionable recommendations to business stakeholders.
- Ability to partner with and communicate with both data science and technical internal teams, and cross-functional teams that are less data-focused. The Marketing Analytics team's primary mission is to bring forward best-in-class data methods to business stakeholders, and to increase the level at which data drives their decision making.
- Ability to provide substantive feedback on presentations and analyses from other team members.
- Play a role in setting day-to-day and longer-term priorities that align with the team’s and business stakeholders’ needs.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics and Management, Data Science, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics and/or Marketing.
- 5+ years experience with data visualization and dashboarding, and business focused analytics.
- A proven history of partnering and communicating with cross-functional partners, using data to solve complex business problems and drive business solutions.
- Some prior exposure to marketing analytics. An understanding of how marketing serves as a driver of overall performance.
- Highly proficient with data visualization/dashboarding tools such as Tableau.
- Prior work experience and proficient with SQL. Other tools such as Python and R are preferred.
- Comfortable working with a team in using data and analytics to derive insights to key business questions, and then developing and presenting material on such within the organization.
- While this is an individual contributor role, it will be within the context of working with a 3-4 member Marketing Analytics team. This role will also provide the opportunity to partner with several other cross-functional teams (Paid Media, Creative, Talent Partnerships, Owned & Organic).
- A big-picture understanding of key business KPI (key performance indicator)’s such as ROAS, CPA, and LTV.
What You’ll Get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment full of bright, driven, and happy people
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing eCommerce
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly work from home stipend while the company is temporarily remote